Bad day

Your pov

Walking inside the bedroom, you then spotted a familiar figure on the bed.

It's a male's figure. His back is facing you and he seems to be doing something improtant on his mobile phone.

Completely feeling irritated still, you threw your belongings on the bed, appearing to catch his attention.

Watching him turn his head, as you see his gaze fixed on yours.

"Home already?" He asked, his British accent immediately being heard by you.

Not being in the mood to respond with words, you just nod your head a bit. Still having that slight frown on your face.

You guess he noticed your facial expression. After all, you see him stand up from the bed and moving closer to you.

"What's with the face?" He spoke, asking you another question.

"Nothing." Was the only word you mumbled, keeping your irritated tone to yourself.

"Tell me." Said Ghost, his accent making you want to push your irritated mood away.

"Don't wanna talk about it." You mumbled, averting your gaze in order to avoid eye-contact.

Upon feeling his fingers against your chin, feeling him turn your gaze back at him.

"Alright...I won't force you." Were all the words he spoke in his deep, British accent.

Taking his time, he then begins to speak a bit more.

"But perhaps, I can.. fix your mood." Ghost then mutters once more, before leaning his masked face closer.

Gosh! Simultaneously listening to both his voice and accent would make any other women spread their legs wide open without hesitating one bit.

"And how do you intend to do that?" You asked, trying to sound calm and cool.

Hearing your one question caused him to chuckle a bit.

"You'll find out soon, dear." Ghost mutters once more, his tone still sounding sexy and seductive.

With that, he pulls his balaclava upwards, showing a part of his face.

Placing a hand against your waist, while the other on your back. Pulling you closer towards him.

"What are you doing?" You asked in a low manner, trying to keep your voice calm.

"Shh! Quiet, dear." Muttered Ghsot in his usual British accent. His words being spoken in an immediate way, almost cutting your words.

As you obliged his words, your eyes widen upon feeling his lips pressed against yours.

Taking your time to respond to his sudden action, as you soon returned the kiss towards your lover with the same passion and affection he has for you.

Soon enough, Ghost pulls away as he stares directly at you.

"Let me fix your mood, love." He whispered, sounding more like a mutter.