♡: glitching love

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

❝ 𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 ❞
third ep album
2021.09.01

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

CALGARY, CANADA— Kpop sensation LOVE:ZONE has returned with 'Glitching Love'; their newest and arguably most popular EP album so far, but the reason isn't good. 

The girl group is famously known for their Y2K teen romance bops, so seeing them suddenly change concepts is concerning, to say the least. With their last comeback— which was almost a year ago, the largest time skip with LOVE:ZONE's comebacks— the group received a lot of hate, one of their members, Vi, was in a dating scandal with an unnamed childhood friend of hers. 

Due to the hardships they've faced, many are wondering if this could possibly be the girls' disbanding album. The girls are nearing their 7 year mark; meaning that their contracts are coming to an end. Many kpop fans wonder if they'll continue with this career, or pursue different things in life. 

Nonetheless, we can't deny that this album isn't a hit. Becoming one of the first kpop acts to achieve this, LOVE:ZONE is at the top of many charts, including the Billboard 100, surpassing popular pop artists such as Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. 

The EP album has a total of five tracks which are called 'Glitching But It's Okay', 'Dying Rose', 'I'm Sane', 'That Girl', and 'Help Me'. You can show your support to these teen girls by streaming here!