Teen titans! All time favorite quotes

Start from the beginning

Raven: Statistically, I suppose someone has to.

Starfire: Might you wish to "hang out" with me? We could visit your favourite depressing cafe.

Raven: Already been. It was open mic and Blackfire wanted to share. Your sister's poetry is surprisingly dark.

Raven: This party is pointless.

Goth Boy: Everything's pointless; wanna go talk about it?

Starfire: [Gasps] Beautiful, tell me again what they are called?

Robin: Fireworks.

Starfire: On my home planet, such explosions would mean the Gordainians were attacking. You are sure certain Earth is not under attack?

Robin: Positive.

Starfire: [About the Pudding of Sadness] Try. The displeasing taste will ease your troubled mind.

Raven: My mind is never troubled. People come, people go. It's pointless to be upset about Cyborg. [Her powers flare up and crack several TV screens and her hair goes crazy. She pretends not to notice.] ...what?

Starfire: I wish to initiate a group hug!

Raven: Pass.

Raven: Please tell me this isn't another ridiculous prank.

Beast Boy: Okay, it's not a ridiculous prank...it's a BRILLIANT one!

Beast Boy: Yo, Raven! Try one! They're loaded with soybeany goodness!

Raven: I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat.

Raven: [After Dr. Light just blasted her] Don't come any closer!

Dr. Light: [Taunting her] What's the matter, afraid of the light?

Raven: [Her eyes glow red, rising up, tentacles coming out from under her cloak] GRRR!

Dr. Light: Aaah! NO! NO! [Tentacles grab him] My suit! What are you--No! Stop! You win! I surrender!

Raven: [In a different voice] What's the matter? Afraid of the dark?

Dr. Light: I SURRENDER! NOOOOO... [He's pulled under her cloak]

Robin: [After Beast Boy served Breakfast] Thanks Beast Boy. Everything looks great.

Starfire: On my planet, such a feast would mark the arrangement of a marriage. Tell me Beast Boy, to whom are you engaged?

[Beast Boy screams and shudders]

Beast Boy: [About Raven] You know, she's never once laughed at any of my jokes!