BOOK 1 - Chapter 4

MIXED FEELINGS

• • • ───────── • • •

In the morning, Damian and his followers go to school downstairs He stares at Anya and Becky is in a conversation. He was smiling a bit and seemed a little affectionate.

His friends are confused Damian stares at Anya. Ewen asked him.

"Why are you smiling at Lord Damian?"

He was self embarrassment and shouted.

"I'm not smiling!"

The birds flew away cause of his shouting. In the locker room. Ewen and Emile make excuses to go to the restroom. But then Anya greetings at him.

"Hi Sy-on boy!"

He was scared cause looked at Anya and shrieked.

"What do you want?"

She has never been smug but turned into a bright smile on him.

"Nothing, I just came and said hi to you Sy-on boy."

He was silent and said anything to Anya but his heart was still beating so fast that she heard his mind.

"Why I'm so quiet again can find lost words again. Say something."

Anya gave a shiver at Damian and heard Becky's voice.

"Come on Anya."

"Well, see you later Sy-on boy."

She smiled and turned around going with Becky going to class. But Damian was turned around and slightly blushed. His followers came back. The boys go to the class.

During lunchtime, Ewen and Emile are suggested to talk about stuff with him.

The girls kept smiling then Damian stared at Anya's little laugh and smile while talking to Becky. But he still looked away and denied it.

At night he started homework and finished it.

By the next day, the boys came toward Anya and Becky.

"Hey, we are just saying thank you for sharing Stella's pizza," Ewen said mock then Becky exclaimed and told the boys. "Well, no thank you. Next time you eat pizza by yourself!"

Two boys and Becky are arguing back to back then Anya stares at the Second son she says to herself.

"Second son, since we become friends I'm not letting you go to your house. Will be the World as a Peace and of course my mission and Papa's mission too."

He turned around and was confused.

"Why are you looking at stubby legs?

Anya began to speak. "Anya saying to thank you for sharing pizza."

Damian was embarrassed red yelled. "Huh, no way because you lost the race so I gave up to eat that stupid pizza."