Twenty-Nine: Tonight

Corvina Maxwell

We were taking a bath together, his hands massaging, exfoliating, and cleaning every part of me.

Even between my toes and fingers, my hair in a bun as we were silent, hands running over me.

His thought about Jessie earlier was intense to hear for sure... but for some reason he just draws me in.

His silence, his aura, his visual.

I was more curious than what it was worth. I always had been.

I love the dark aesthetic, in my art, my book and movie taste but I've never had that sort of lifestyle, I've always been a bit too positive and curious to suit that.

So the fact that he was the aesthetic I loved for so long, I couldn't really help my desire to want to be here.

I studied him, his eyes always focused on whatever he was massaging.

He dedicated his attention and effort on the area he wished to explore, this seeming more like a "I own every part of you" than a simple massage.

He kissed the tops of my feet, my knees, my thighs, my arms.

I felt like Morticia Adams. He was my younger, rockstar, brooding, motorcycle riding Gomez.

"Are you up for something doll?" He asked.

"What?"

"I want to show you something." He unplugged the bath.

"Alright."

He helped me off, patting my dry, himself then leading me to his room.

He walked to a place at the foot of his bed, removing two floor plates to reveal cuffs, reaching up, pulling these curtains that hung from his high frame.

You know the bed frames that have the square on the top where you dangle curtains usually for young girls who like the princess look.

Yeah, pulled the jet black curtains that hung there and a set of handcuffs fell from the ceiling.

Then he moved to the back of the headboard at the top of his bed and moved that piece to reveal a place to cuff someone there.

"Uhm... what's all this?"

"Yours." He looked at me.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

He smiled.

"Babydoll, did you think I was kidding?" He walked toward me.

"No but I didn't think you were this serious." I said.

"Well, I just wanted to show you. Here, come." He said and I walked to the first thing he revealed.

"Stand." He pointed to the missing floor tile and I placed a foot in one, a foot in the other that spread my legs a fair amount.

He locked the cuffs.

"Hands." He said and I put them up, the chains that were fallen from the ceiling taking my hands in their custody, locking me there.

"Watch." He grabbed a remote that extended them lower so my hands weren't so high.

He came behind me.

"This is so I can bend you over-" he pressed his hand between my shoulder blades, pushing and bending me over a bit, "and fuck you. Or eat you out."

He retracted the chains, my arms over my head and straining.

"This is so I can mess with you." He came in front of me, bending down, grazing his teeth over my nipples and I gasped.

He stood to his full height, looking down at me.

"The headboard cuffs are so you can ride me and I can just plow into you from underneath without you stopping me." He said and I nodded, my entire everything exposed to him.

"Okay." I whispered.

He smiled.

"Gosh what book was it this happened in and you put seven exclamation points and wrote you wanted to be tied like this... I can't quite recall you only gave it 3.5 stars for plot so I forgot about it." He looked at me now teasing.

"Do you not actually want this?" He reached between us, massaging my clit slowly and I jerked, moaning as he kissed me.

He pulled back.

"Answer."

"I-I don't know!" I groaned when he sped up.

"Why?"

"Real life's a bit different Hm?" I offered.

He shrugged.

"I suppose."

He walked away, coming back with a vibrator.

"What? Where-who are you?" I asked.

He laughed.

"Valerian Calix, baby." He turned it on, pressing it to my inner thigh.

"I'll make sure you're reminded of that for the rest of our lives." He looked at me in a way of superiority.

I let my head fall back as he pressed it to my clit.

"There she is. No need for questions anymore, beautiful. Tell me to stop if you don't want it, but I plan on fucking you tonight. I just can't stand the idea of anyone with you other than me. I have to fix that and make sure you barely recall them."

"Okay." I whimpered.