Chapter 68

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It was around late evening when they both got ready for the night to celebrate his birthday... Teju wore a simple pink dress with floral pattern while Karan wore a pink hoddie and blue jeans...

They both drove to a certain restaurant... As they stepped down they were greeted with N number of camera's around them... Teju frowns looking at them while Karan smiles...

Teju:you called them?

She asked slowly to him while he shook his head...

Karan:let's go... Chalo...

He holds her from her waist and safely they entered the restaurant... The whole restaurant was empty...

Teja:why is it so empty...

Karan:muj...mujhe kaise pata hai chalo hum beth the hai...

Teja:there is no way you booked the whole freaking restaurant...

Karan:huh... How did you got to know... I mean nhi, mein pagal todhi hu...

Teja:shut up... Idiot kyu karte ho itna sunnyy...

Karan:ye toh kuch bhi nhi hai... Chalo let's sit now...

He made her sit and he himself sat beside her on the couch they gave their order and were waiting for the order to come...

Meanwhile karan's hands reached the waist of teju and pulled her closer to himself.. teju smiles and leans to his body... She feels something sliding in her finger... She looks down and saw a dimond ring sliding in her ring finger...

Karan:this is the promise ring to never leave your hand ever... If something ever happens in future to me, just remember this ring... This ring has our scent , our essence, our enchantment, our love... Teju you have always been my lucky charm baby... I love you so much... And to answer your previous question... Ofcourse I am free this December... These months I and these years I have spend with you and your memories, now all I want is waking up in the morning with you in my arms making me feel complete... Will you make me feel complete? Will you marry me my my love..?

Teja: ofcourse I would...

Teju's eyes were brimming down happy tears...

Karan:ohh my cry babyyy... You are so cute...

Teja:haw.. I am not a cry baby...

Karan: ofcourse you are...

Teja:shut up...

Karan:make me!

Teja:I would love to...

Saying this teju seals his mouth with her's, letting the warmth of his mouth capture her soul... Letting him dominate the kiss... Karan's tongue was teasing her lips seeking for permission and those pretty lips parted with a slight moan and he enters her mouth, letting in the feeling of her warm mouth...

They kissed each other as if they were providing that oxygen they have been missing... The passion which that kiss was holding was on another level...

They broke the kiss and teju blushed furiously looking at his smirking face... They way she pants and took heavy breaths to calm herself and her racing heart beat...

Karan's condition was no less than that... Teju hides her face and goes down to his chest and snuggles to him...

Karan:i didn't knew my fiancee is such a good kisser... I would have done this way before time...