Start of Construction

After breakfast, Song Ling then instructed Song's mother, "Mom, I'll take them over to the farm to do their work first, help me go up and check on little Xixi, she's still sleeping, don't let her wake up and find no one. "

Song's mother immediately responded with a smile: "Okay, you go quickly, I will go up and look at Xixi."

Song Ling was relieved to see that Song's mother had gone upstairs.

When she was at home, even if she was on the first floor, her senses could cover the entire building, and she would know as soon as little Xixi woke up.

But Song's mother is just an ordinary person, she can't be as good as her, it's better to go upstairs and keep an eye on little Xixi.

In the past 2 days, she had also quietly put some spiritual liquid into the tea and porridge when she was making it, slowly having the spiritual liquid to nourish her mom and dad's body, in the future, they would also become alert to their ears and eyes, and their bodies would become healthier and more energetic.

Song father didn't need to go over to the dock to get wholesale seafood back to sell anymore, so he went to the backyard and picked the vegetables and fruits that he was going to sell at noon.

The pork, ribs, and sausages used in the restaurant are still delivered from Uncle Afu's farm.

Aunt Lihua came over to work at 8 o'clock every day, just in time to take care of the dishes, cleaning, and other sweeping duties.

Song Ling asked Shen Han and others to bring the hoes, shovels, dustpans and other tools used for farming at home, and called Luo Jiajia, Shu Ke and others, and a large group of people walked to the farm.

Her seafood restaurant is about two kilometers from the farm side, a quick ten-minute walk away.

Song Ling was calculating in her mind that she would have to place an order online in a while to buy a couple of electric vehicles that could carry people, and it would be a little more convenient for everyone to go back and forth between the farm and the seafood store.

The farm has just been built, and there are still many things to buy.

She also found that something was missing, so she hurried to buy it.

Fortunately, online shopping is very convenient now. After placing an order, the goods usually arrive within two or three days.

Arriving over at the farm, Luo Jiajia couldn't help but exclaim when she saw the immense expanse of several hundred acres of land, "Boss, this farm is so big!"

Song Ling smiled and said to them: "This large area of ​​land that has been cleared and the mountain are our territory. From now on, it is up to everyone. Let's work hard together to build it beautifully. Okay?"

Luo Jiajia responded loudly: "Yes!"

The others were more reserved, but they all nodded.

Song Ling began to assign tasks to them.

"This large area of flat land, are our planting area, this piece of land on the left side of the road, planting vegetables and fruits, Shen Han, you take the brothers and take charge of this area."

"This area of land on the right side of the road is planted with strawberries, cherry tomatoes, and tomatoes. Jiajia, you will be the team leader and lead the others to take charge of this area."

"The crushed stones on the ground are first picked up and put aside, divided into ridges and ridges, and two rows of vegetables need to be planted in each ridge, which is such a big ridge."