47

"I-I don't know what you're talking about... "

I said and lightly pushed Kyne's chest but he didn't even move. He released a sigh and held me tighter. Ngumuso nalang ako't hindi na muling gumalaw, baka mabitawan niya pa ako. If that happens I will surely vomit everywhere!

"If you want to go home, you sober up then I'll drive you home. For the meantime you stay with me Eleanor," he mouthed. I heard the click of the lock, hindi ko alam kung hotel room ba 'to o ano.

My vision's too blurry to pay attention kung anong ginawa niya sa pinto at kung nasaan ba kami. If this is a part of the hotels or is this an apartment? Nang makapasok na kami sa loob ng kwarto, agad akong sinalubong ng mabangong amoy.

It smelled warm, the temperature was perfect. I want to doze off but I fought the urge. Pinilit ko nalang na manatiling mulat, at agad akong nahimasmasan nang ma-realize kong hindi 'to simpleng kwarto lang.

It is a fully furnished penthouse. There's stairs and the view of the city! What the hell is this?

"You rented this out?" I asked.

"Alexa open light 1," he uttered. "No. This is mine, why?" tanong niya't agad akong tinignan.

How rich is this man? What is this, he casually owns a penthouse in Hollywood? Dito na ba siya nakatira? Ang dami kong tanong... But why should I even care?!

"Are you hungry?" tanong niya, buhat pa rin ako. I pursed my lips and nodded lightly, gusto kong kumain baka mabawasan ang hilo sa 'pag kumain at uminom ako ng tubig. I can go home earlier if I sober up.

"Yeah..."

"What do you want? I can cook for you, I'll bring you to the guest room first."

Umiling ako't tinapik ang braso niya. "I want to eat in the kitchen."

He stared at me and I saw him gulp. "O-Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything you have in the fridge..."

Tumango siya't naglakad papunta sa I believe kitchen niya. He lightly put me down on the high chair and immediately gave me water. Pinanood ko lang siyang tanggalin ang coat niya't tupiin ang sleeves ng white polo niya up to his elbows.

I downed my water and played with my glass. I couldn't help but to notice the white marble island table, mataas din 'yon tulad ng upuan na kulay black. Binalik ko ang aking tingin sa malapad na likod ni Kyrone, I can't believe he still has the same built as before. Isn't he aging?

With heavy eyes and blurry vision, I watched him cook. I have no idea what he's cooking but it smells good and I hope that it's just something light because I might throw up if it's not. Saglit akong pumikit at ngumuso. Ang tagal ng pagkain... Nahihilo at inaantok na ako.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard a chuckle and a plate click against the marble table. I immediately opened my eyes and saw Kyne looking at me with a smirk on his lips.

"W-Why?" I asked.

"You're really not good with alcohol yet you convince yourself you are, you're funny," anya.

I ignored him and looked down on my plate. My mouth watered in an instant when I saw soup with grilled chicken. Tinignan ko siya at nakatingin lang din siya sa 'kin, hindi ba siya kakain?

"Hindi ka kakain?"

He shook his head. "No, you eat then I will prepare your bed."

"Kumuha ka ng plate and bowl."

"Hindi ako gutom, you can have it."

Umiling ako. "Get your plate and bowl."

His lips parted, agad din naman siyang tumango at kumuha ng plate and bowl. I tapped the chair beside me, mukhang nakuha naman niya ang sinasabi ko so he sat beside me. Tahimik lang kami pareho.