first kiss | luocha x gender neutral!reader

"Is this.. ok?"

Your voice came out really quiet and meek as you sat in his lap. Your scared eyes staring into calming ones. Your lips trembling ever so slightly as you tried to adjust yourself while your hands found purchase on his shoulders.

"Of course," his voice was smooth as he laid a hand on your hip and moved his other one up your back, slowly - tantalizingly so until his gloved palm cradled the back of your head.

"We don't have to kiss, y/n," he seemed to voice out your worries as he would analyze you. His fingers rubbing small circles against your hip as you shook your head, "but I want to! It's just..," you bit your lip and turned your head away as you gave him a shy glance from the corner of your eye, "you'll be my first. In fact, you've been my first for everything we've done so far... my first date, my first boyfriend, and just yesterday was the first time I got to hold a man's hand in public while walking next to him."

You started nibbling your bottom lip as you turned your head back towards him to gage his reaction.

"And, I guess what I'm getting at is..well, I don't want to disappoint you when you can have someone way more experienced than me."

"Y/n."

He cupped your cheek. His thumb grazing against your skin as he started to pull you close, "I didn't court you because I thought you were either experienced or inexperienced. I courted you because I fell in love with you. The you thats right in front of me and shying away in my lap making the cutest expressions imaginable."

Your face grew hot as his lips neared, "do you believe me," he asked his lips grazing your own, "because I would love to show you."

Your first kiss was delicate and soft. He held you like glass, like fine china that could break with the slightest of harsh movement.

You believed every single word and every single kiss following after.