24

ᴋᴀɪᴢᴇɴ ʙᴇʀɴᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ | 7:03 ᴀᴍ
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲, 𝗙𝗟

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 the love of his life.  He stared at Von while he held Keomi in his arms. They were all in the living room talking about random shit. "You sleepy, phats?" Von hummed and rubbed her back. "No, I'm just bored." She responded picking her head up. "Let's go ta' six flags." Nardo suggested. He hadn't been to an amusement park in a while. He only went once in his life. He loved the thrill of being on a high ride.

"I never went there before." Keomi smiled widely showcasing her pearly whites. "Ion fuck wit' dem high ass rides." Von scoffed and shook his head thinking of the Medusa. "Pussy ass nigga." Nardo chuckled dryly trying to get under Von's skin.

"Don't play wimmie li' folks. I'll beat'cho ass again." Von shot a glare at Nardo making Nardo's wicked grin widen. "Yeen beat me up cuh. You knew I was too high to function." Keomi tried getting up but Von tightened his grip around her waist. "You ain't going nowhere now lay yo' head back down." He said aggressively before averting his attention back to Nardo.

Keomi listened to Von, laying her head back on his chest. "I want some pussy." Nardo huffed and threw his head back. "Mmm..." Von hummed while looking at him. "What? Fuck you looking at me fa'?" Nardo said with aggression. "Calm yo' luh ass down. Always gotta stank ahh attitude." Von mugged him hardly.

Keomi looked at Nardo with lust filled eyes. She was craving every inch of his body. She was attached to him sexually and mentally. "Y'all niggas nasty." Von chuckled loudly and slapped Keomi's ass. "Go handle that shit, ma." He looked at Keomi then looked at Nardo's hardened member.

TIMESKIP

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 Keomi struggle to walk. "Stop laughing at meee" She groaned causing Nardo to shake his head. "You can't een walk ina straight line." Dayvon laughed harder trying to catch his breath. Nardo laughed with him making Keomi frown. "Y'all making me mad, stop." She grabbed onto Nardo's BB belt, limping. "What da' fuck you do to her?" Dayvon stopped laughing and replaced his face with an threatening glare.

"Fuck the shit outta ha'." He simply said while Keomi smacked her lips. "Don't say that out loud." She murmured holding onto him tightly. The three walked into the large studio being greeted with the smell of strong weed. "Durkkk." Von dragged with a large smile on his face.

Nardo sent a glare at Von causing him to mug him. "That's my twin calm yo' li' ass down." Von huffed and rolled his eyes. Keomi stared at Durk with an blank stare. She felt uneasy around all the men surrounding the small studio.

"It's okay. I got'chu mama." Nardo whispered softly into Keomi's ear, receiving a small smile from her.

Her dark-chocolate skin shimmered in the purple LED lights. Her beautiful clear skin reflected on the lights. Keomi's natural hair rested in a messy bun with strands of curls coming down. "Damn, she gorgeous." Durk mumbled under his breath earning a chuckle from his wife. "Derrick don't play with me." Her calm tone sent shivers down Keomi's spine.

Keomi looked at her examine her beauty. Everything about her was pretty. "What's your name, love?" She said softly, smiling widely.

"Keomi.." Keomi replied. "My name's India. You're so pretty by the way." India complimented Keomi. A smile spread across Keomi's face feeling her heart beat rapidly. No pretty girl ever complimented her. She always received disrespectful comments and threats.

"Thank you. You are too." Keomi grinned. "Sit next to me. I know you'on wanna stand next to that nigga." She rolled her eyes referring to Nardo. Keomi let go of Nardo's belt and walked over to India, sitting next to her.

"Ma, you okay?" Von looked away from Durk and turned his full attention to Keomi. "Mhm." She hummed. Von nodded his head in response before turning his attention back to his best-friend. "Damn, you gotta deal with both of them bullshit?" India shook her head. Keomi snickered, "Nardo is the problem." India nodded her head, agreeing. "That's a crazy motha'fucka' ." She said.

"Everyone thinks he is because of the things he does, I mean... I don't blame them but he's not really crazy. He's just grieving." She said lowly while looking at him.

"You know more than me. From what I've heard and seen. That nigga crazy." She chuckled, shaking her head. "We should chill more. You seem cool." She looked at Keomi with a smile. Keomi smiled back, agreeing.

The beat starting playing and Von stepped into the booth. He fixed his O-Block chain that danced around his neck. A rolex with a Fluted Bezel occupied his wrist. His dreads were up in a ponytail. Two locs hung low in front of his face. The headphones sat perfectly against his ears.

He took a hit from his blunt letting the smoke intrude his lungs. He closed his eyes exhaling letting the smoke run freely in the booth. "Nigga I'll be damned if a nigga think he finna take me out, this shit ain't sweet Nigga I ain't goin', I'm back, I'm blowin', I'll be at the crib every day of the week 'Member it was nights I couldn't even sleep" He bobbed his head with his face twisted up in anger and concentration. His body loosened up letting the rhythm and melody of the beat run through his muscular body.

𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐏.