2 ♡

★☆ ˚

We had a bit of time before we had to go to our from room and Me and Effy could tell we were ready to leave this place. Me and Effy went to choose our locker I noticed the handsome guy from this morning came up to me. "Do you mind?" He asked as he pointed to the locker next to me. I shrugged, "Freddie is the name" he held his hand out. I debated whether I wanted to shake it. But I did anyways. "Rose is the name" I said back. "I think as everything is new we should get to know each other" Freddie says while giving a little smile. I gave the smirk " get to know each other?" You had something in mind. "Yeah if you want?" You whispered in his ear. "Come follow me if you want to get to know me". ( for the purposes of this story Freddie and Rose will have sex on the first day. Effy and Cook will anyways). Freddie looks around and follows Rose.  You wait to see if Freddie will  enter where you are currently sat. Freddie comes into the room and he see you have the smirk and suddenly Freddie walks over to you. You decided to light a spliff and then you blew smoke into Freddie's face and smirked again. Freddie looks you up and down and then before you  know  it Freddie lips are smashed onto yours.  You begin to bit his bottom lip and he lets out a small moán, freddie does the same to you and then he starts kissing your neck and let out a moán and then freddie begins to undress you.

After you and Freddie have gotten to know each other, you got dressed and headed to your form room. Freddie goes off to JJ and Cook. You find Effy. "Where'd you get off to?" Ef asked. You cleared your throat "Oh no where" I say. Before Effy could say anything we got interrupted by no other than Katie's Fitch.

"Hi, I'm Katie." "I'm Bruno and what do you know?Who's your friend?" Bruno says looking at me and Eff. " Pandora. You're a corker." "Thanks...It's nice to... I got to go" "Strewth! Do you think he'd do
surf and turf with me, Eff? Rose?" Panda asks us.
"We'll ask" I say. "Gotta go.Lesson one, practical skills. Filing our nails - handy! I'm Pandora. I'm useless." Panda says then walks off. "Cute. I'm Katie, that's my sister.Aren't you Rose and Effy Stonem?Haven't you got a really cool brother?" Katie says. "He's cool."
"All my friends fancied him.I wasn't so fussed. Didn't he go mental? Anyway I've got a boyfriend. He plays for Bristol Rover reserves."  Katie just kept going on. Me and Ef hated when people would go on about our brother and his accident. "He's well lush. Let's sit together.We can chat because, you know...We're the best-looking in here, really. Sorry but we are. We should hang out. Definitely.Oh, no, here it comes. Total lezzer bitch.Like, don't talk to her. She tried to snog my sister at middle school.Pervy. Don't you think, Eff? Rose?" Me and Eff said nothing Naomi was stood behind her. "Watch out, Katie.
I might get confused and fuck you with my big
strap-on by mistake" Naomi says. Me and Eff smirked. "Muff-munching bitch.Just jumped on you, didn't she..." "Leave it, Katie." "Whatever. Come on.We'll get the best seats, yeah?" Katie says and walks into the room. Me and Ef were left with Emily.
"So,you the doormat, then?" I say. "Sort of." Emily says. "Interesting,that you just put up with that." Ef says. Then heads into the classroom.

I sit next to Ef and on the other side of me is Freddie.  "Hello again" Freddie whispers to me. I smile back "hello again" we're just smirking at each other.

"Right. Now... we've gotta...Christ. Fuck it. Okay. Whatever...We've gotta... stand up, say our names
and a unique fact about ourselves. Right. I'll start.
I'm Kieran and I hate being a fucking teacher. You."
"I'm JJ and with regard to mathematic aptitude I'm in the top 0.3% of the population which is an interesting demographic statistic because paradoxically my communication, interpersonal and intuitive skills are towards the lower quartiles."
"You've stopped me in my fucking tracks there,
yeah. You." "I'm Katie. I've never not had a boyfriend
since I was seven." "Congratulations.You." "I'm Emily.I've never had a boyfriend."  "Shit happens. You."  I'm Naomi. I hate injustice. People tell lies about me." "You at the back."  "I'm Kumir. I'm gay."
"Yup. Good. You."  "I'm  Max, and both my parents are artists."  "Great. I'm very very happy for you.
What about you? With the bling." "Which one?" I asked.  "The one with all the rings" Kieran says. We knew he meant me as I had all the rings on. "I'm Rose And I think my mum's having an affair." "Good one. Shows enterprise." Eff looked at me in shock. "Thought it was just me" eff says. "Naa something suss". "You with the other bling" "I'm Effy and I agree with my sister think me mum is having an affair" Kieran was shocked. "Damm okay".

"What about you, big man?" "I'm Freddie.I met a girl I like today. She's like...beautiful. And she's an amazing fuck.That's it." "That's it? That's your unique fact?That's just great. Fair enough for adding the last past"
I looked at Freddie and smirked and he smirked back at me. Then I looked over to Effy who was looking at her stupid list, then I looked over at Cook and he was sniffing Glue. "I mean he's got it down to a T"  Effy looks over at Cook.  "Brilliant, what a year this is gonna be." Kieran says.  "I'm feeling rather shit. I think I need to go to the Nurse's office." Effy says and does the classic Stonem smile. "Okay. Go on then." "Right. Where were we? Oh, stuff it.
Let's just watch a DVD about...Oh, Christ. "How To Be Inclusive". Holy Mother of divine shite, who makes up this shit?" "Actually, Kieran, I'm not feeling too well either. My balls are aching. I might
have to go and see that nurse. Right! Bugger off then." "Cheers, Kieran." "See if she can laser Jordan off them."  Cook chuckles. While Kieran was trying to sort the DVD out Panda comes in. "Can I be in this class, I don't like mine." I chuckle as she says that. "Why not? Make up the numbers.You doing some A levels?" "One, please. Philosophy." "Okay, sit down. When you've worked out the point of living, come and fucking tell me." "Whizzer! Where's Effy?" Panda asked looking around for Ef. "Panda I don't think she's coming back until later.." I say trying to see if Panda would understand what I was saying. "Ohhh...why?" Panda says as I thought she got it. "Panda she's off with Cook" Freddie jumps in. Panda just looked shocked. "Is she okay?" Freddie asked me. "Yeah she's fine. Just panda". I say.

Meanwhile in the Nurses office. Effy and Cook were having a get to know each other.

Back in the classroom. I sat back in my chair wondering what the next few years would bring. Freddie looked at me and smiled I just smirked back.