001, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1.

Chapter 1, Favourite person.
Episode 1, part 1.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Word count; 1460.
Warnings; Drugs, alcohol, swearing.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍Colt 45, Afroman

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Colt 45, Afroman.

"ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴛ 45 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴢɪɢᴢᴀɢꜱ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ.
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ, ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴡᴇᴇᴅ."
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Eesha Mckay, known as Esh, was a loving and fun person to be around. Many students at East Highland High School caller her a truthful person, and a crazy character but in all honesty, she wasn't. She was a lonely middle child, who just needed to be loved and wanted to be herself. She struggled talking about her problems to anyone because she didn't know how.  Both Rue and her had that in common, they connected over it when they had ran into each other at Fezco's store a long time ago.

Rue was getting drugs from Ash in the back, while Eesah roamed around the store ti see what it had because she was bored. Over time, Ash had grown to like her and Rue like family. Rue and Eesha spent more time together, usually smoking as they realised that they were both alike in many ways.  Ever since Rue had her overdose, Eesha didn't know what to do since she had no one to talk too. Decided on visiting Fez and Ash, Eesha jumping into her older brothers truck with his best friend, Nate Jacobs

Esh didn't have a problem with Nate, but she had just got this weird vibe off of him, so she stayed away most of the time.  McKay just pulled up to Fez's store, Eesah getting out of the car as Nate and McKay were having a weird chat while waiting for some alcohol. "What's up, Fez?" Eesha asked, looking towards him as she walked up to him and where he was sitting. "Nothing much, what's up with you, Esh?" Fez questioned, as he looked behind the younger girl to see Nate and Christopher McKay.

"Those two are being fuckers. So came to annoy you and Ash." Eesha joked, as she pointed from Nate and McKay then towards him and where she thought Ash would be. "Really? Damn." Fez mumbled, continuing to smoke his joint. "See ya? If you still here later?" Eesha asked, as she walked backwards towards the store. "See ya, Esh." Fez stated, and waved at the younger girl as he had grown a liking towards her attitude and her humour. Walking into the back room, where both Rue and Ashtray were, Eesha had heard that Fez doesn't spot anyone buying something.

"He spots me." Eesha commented, as she leaned against a rack of drinks. "That's true, Fez doesn't spot any one but Esh." Ashtray replied with as Rue told him something about a post-rehab discount, then she walked out of the back door with drugs on her. "How's my favourite person been? Being rude to people as always?" Eesha asked, as she sat down on the comfortable couch, that was in the small room. "Good, but what ya mean being rude? I'm nice, the fuck." Ashtray rebutted, as he didn't think he was being rude and he knew that she was joking and fucking with him.