MY OCS

PERSONAL INFO

PERSONAL INFO

FULL NAME. . . rosalinda anna gutierrez

PREFERRED NAME. . . rosie

AGE + BIRTHDAY. . . 23, August 18th

FACECLAIM + BACK UP. . . scarlet gruber

PERSONALITY

she's super sweet and down to earth. She loves to stay active and connected through her fans on social media. At home and behind the mask, she's still her spunky energetic self, and would rather go out to new places with her friends rather than staying home. She loves hosting events and get-togethers for her friends and family. Rosie is rather known as the 'mom's friend of the group, always being prepared and taking care of everyone else before herself. She's always happy to lend a shoulder to cry on or stay up late hearing your rants. Rosie's a girl's girl, she always' got her friends back and with not hesitate to chokehold any man (including her brother lol) and will drop kick anyone who's being a bitch to her girl friends.

FRIENDS

liv morgan, raquel rodriguez, alexa bliss, the usos, gunther, drew McIntyre, sheamus, cody rhodes, maxxine duprie, chad gable

ENEMIES

ronda rousey - shes too entitled and isn't respectful of her and her friends

becky lynch - treats her differently than her father and brother, like she doesn't belong with the 'big dogs'

matt riddle- tried hitting on her one too many times

SIGNIFICANT OTHER. . . damien priest

RELATIONSHIP STATUS. . . dating for 3 years

RELATIONSHIP

She and Damien have the sweetest relationship ever, blackcat boyfriend x golden retriever girlfriend, gloomy x sunshine, real opposites attract couple with completely different aesthetics. yet they make it work. They met when damien was still in NXT and the first time they actually interacted was when Rosie's airpods accidentally didn't connect to her phone and ended up blasting bad bunny in the break room. Damien got a laugh out of it and would tease her about it endlessly. A few months later Rosie caught Damien humming one of bad bunny's songs, only to find out that he was a fan as well. They texted and hung out, becoming friends and a year later they both knew they wanted to be more than just friends.