🔥Spicynoodles🌺

Kiss Kiss

Contents: Spicynoodles(Redson x Mk), bits of freenoodles, lipstick kisses, make-out sessions(duh), place ya bets boissss, legooo (technically takes place in season 4 but no spoilers here so don't worry 😉)

__________________________________

Mk's Pov
I hop down the stairs and walk up to the counter where Pigsy was fixing up some noodles while Tang was cooing over him. Finally! I have the day off for once! Maybe I should go hangout with Mei and go to the arcade, or maybe chill with Sandy and snuggle up with the cats.

Then again, I could always just go on a super-totally romantic date with Redson! In a moments notice Mei runs right into the restaurant all excitedly. In fact she almost crashes into me,"Whoa!"

I quickly dodge and her face meets the wall, very hard. Ooof, that's gotta hurt. She quickly recovers and jumps right in front of me. In the background Pigsy yells angrily,"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING MEI!?"

"Hey, at least there wasn't any cracks in the wall this time." Mei says shrugging slightly. "Yeah, relax~ Piggy." Tang jumps in while sneaking a bowl of noodles from the kitchen.

"Anywaaaayss..Mk I saw the makeup billboard outside when I was riding around, it's SO awesome!" She grabs my shoulders with stars in her eyes,"I can't believe you got to be sponsored and all that jazz! Also on my way here I was thinking about another way you could do the ad that would for sure get people to buy it. Also alsooo it would help further your relationship with Redboy!"

Albeit she said all that a little quickly but I think I got the gist of what she was saying. Wait- what was that about helping progress me and red's relationship?

With a questionable smirk she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small red tube of the lipstick from the ad and twirls it her in hand,"Soooooo. For the ad you go over to  Red's house! Use this lipstick! Smooch him up with some kisses~  and use that to promote the lipstick!"

I stare at Mei for a second processing what she just said. I place my hands on her shoulder and look her dead in the eye,"Mei....that's a GREAT IDEA!"

"I know!"

Over on the side Pigsy looks over with his 'are you serious rn you ridiculous idiots' look. Luckily Tang notices quickly as he chuckled to his porky husband,"Awww~ come on Piggy, don't be all sour. Let them have their fun...remember the stuff we got up too?"

The two laugh together as they thought back to all the dumb and honestly pretty crazy stuff that they got up to back when they were younger. But this isn't about this pair of gays, so let's go back to monke boi. Anyways Mk had went out the door after confirming Mei's suggestion.

"Oh- wait!" Mk turns back around just in time to catch the lipstick that Mei tossed,"don't forget this ya silly."

"Oh right, thanks!" and just like that he was off. Mk then hopped onto his cloud and flew off to his boyfriend's palace.

Meanwhile over in the Demon Bulls' territory, Redson was busy in his lab creating a device of mass destruction..Or something like that, for at the moment he had just popped another bull clone as he was struggling immensely with his invention.

*Thud*

And he had also planted his head against his desk in frustration. Slowly he collected himself and ran his hand down the bridge of his nose,"Ughhh. I've literally been working on this for days! What am I missing!?"

He angrily looks over the blueprints for the 100th time that day. Then he hears a knock, which is strange since it didn't come from the door. Redson cautiously looked around while preparing his soon to be enflamed fingertips for an intruder.