Sulky boyfriends

Pai's pov.

I need help and fast. Some bitch ruined my date with my Sky and after he left my car 10 minutes ago he rolled his eyes at me. Can you believe it he gave me his famous side eye and I just know I'm screwed.

Well if I am in trouble, might as well pull Phayu down this grave with me!

~~~~~~~~~~

"P'Phayu buddy, my best friend your looking so handsome today!" He fidged nervously with his hands.

"What did you do this time? I'm not saving your ass if you pissed off nong Sky again!" Phayu said with a smirk, knowing how his bestfriend turns in a beaten puppy when his boyfriend gets mad at him.

"Well since my sweet and caring friend asked it, my baby gave me a side eye."

"Ooh, now I'm scared, haha!"

"YOU DON'T GET IT, I JUST SIGNED MY DEATH SENTENCE!"

"Doesn't he look at everyone like that?"

"Well if Sky gives someone a side eye or an over dramatic eyeroll it means your in trouble! Got it?"

Although Phayu did have a point, at some point everyone has ones gotten a side eye from his baby but not with an evil smirk across his face and a dissapointed motion of his head. Cause if he did that everyone knew they should go hide their tale between their legs.

"Still don't see why I should care, not my problem!"

"Ow, that's were you are wrong. If my baby is mad at me, yours will automatically get mad at you cause they are besties!" I smiled being happy that I wasn't alone in this.

"Okay, so go make him happy and ruin someone else's love life, will you!"

RING, RING!!!!

"Who's calling, hmm let me guess nong Rain?"

"SHUT UP! Hello baby, do you miss me?" He said smiling at his phone but ones Rain answered that smile faded and made place for an angry but sad puppy look.

"P'PHAYU HOW COULD YOU, YOU AND P'PAI ARE BANNED FROM SEEING OR TOUCHING ONE OF US FOR LIFE, HMM! GO CHEAT AND FLIRT ON EACHOTHER! AND DON'T EVEN DARE TO CALL, TEXT OR DHOW UP INFRONT OF US EVER AGAIN!"

"Rain, baby calm down, why don't you let me talk to Sky for a second? DARLING, BABY, RAIN DO YOU HEAR ME! SHIT HE HUNG UP, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

"I told you so, haa what did you say, ow I don't see why I should care it's not my problem, well now it is, haha!"

"YOU BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GO AND BEG ON YOUR KNEES FOR SKY! I WANT MY BABY BACK, THIS IS YOUR FAULT! GET OUT!"

Phayu literally kicked me out of his house, alright looks like I am alone in this, or not?

"Phayu what are you doing?"

He didn’t answer me but pulled my ear and gave a kick in my ass while dragging me to his car and speeding of towards our boyfriends condo. I guess I will have to put my pride aside and really beg. Sky you are lucky I love you so much and that Phayu gets scary when he is mad.

I guess it's 1 for our sulky boyfriend and 0 for us. In the end we lost and had to beg them for hours with food to be allowed inside of the arms from our loved ones.

We are so wrapped around their little finger, just to big simps tailing around their boyfriends like 2 lost puppy's.

In the end everthing turned out alright eventhough we had to go and please our sulking boyfriends for a few days. But it was it all worth in the end.