Chapter 50

Hunter

I wore my gloves and I came to a stop, three feet away from the punching bag. It was four in the morning. I had woken up from a nightmare, cold sweat washed me up. I turned to sleep more, but eventually, I realized that I couldn't. I slowly stood, not wanting to wake Logan and Parker, and made my way to the gym.

Parker couldn't sleep alone. He was a wreck. I couldn't leave my brother alone, I was worried about him. He hadn't broken like this before. I couldn't handle the situation well, but I was trying my best for him and the others. All the situation had scared me. I had thought that she had left and lived with her brothers. But I hadn't imagined this. I couldn't believe Monica was dead. This perfect and sweet girl had vanished under our noises.

It was our fault that we didn't notice anything. My fault that I let that psycho bitch with us. I couldn't take it. Her smile, her sweet smile. Every time I teased her, she furrowed her brows, or she glared at me. My insides that did that flip-flop when she was near. Her touch.

I aimed my first punch as anger boiled inside me. The bag swung back and forth. I punched it again.

Hey, big head.

That's our alpha.

Hunter.

Her voice circled my mind. Her sweet and melodic voice. This time I kicked hard the bag and I came back with a punch. Sweat dripped from my forehead. When I learned that she was dead, something stirred inside me. I couldn't believe this. That strong and fierce girl had died. At that moment, I realized that I cared for her. I cared a lot too close to...

Loved her. 

She was taken from me, from us. Before I could say to her how much from disliked her, I had ended up loving her. But my Sunshine was dead.

A tear slipped to my cheek. I punched again in fury. And again. I slammed my fists into the leather bag until my hands hurt. Overwhelmed by all the many and different emotions, I took a few breaths and stood.

I couldn't let this happen. I didn't take my things as I stormed out of the gym to our dorm. We had to do something. I had to do something.

I opened the door so hard that it slammed loudly on the wall. I burst into the first room, not caring to stomp on the things on the floor. Blake and Noah opened their eyes as I grabbed each one of their collars and dragged them to the living room.

"Hunter, what are you doing?" Blake asked confused. I haven't heard his voice in so long. I didn't answer, instead, I shouted, "Get up, you dogs! Enough of this!"

Micah, Ethan steadied Parker with his arm around his shoulders, and Luke came from the hallway. "What is going on?" Micah asked.

"Why are you shouting, Hunter?" Luke questioned me.

"Did something happen?" Parker whispered.

I dragged my feet to the last rooms and I threw Ian over my shoulder while he asked what was happening. To the last room, I grabbed Tristan from his hand and went back to the living room. I dropped Ian on the couch and turned to the guys, chin lifted. "Why are we here, Hunter?" Tristan asked.