Where we left off...

Thank you all for joining for Book 2!

So, since it's been a while, here's a quick recap of what happened in Book 1 - The Wedding Dress...

Disclaimer: Spoiler Alert🚨🚨🚨
Stop reading here if you haven't read Book 1!

Kayleigh Moore leaves her childhood home in Southwold because she scored an internship at her favourite British label, Kilton's House of Fashion. As soon as she sets foot in London, she bumps into her ex-best friend (and secret teenage crush) Marcus Burrows, who had left Southwold a couple of years before. Coffee leads to an argument (he left without saying goodbye after a steamy night by the beach huts) which then leads to dinner, wine and sex in Kayleigh's new apartment. 

The next day, Kayleigh finds out Marcus Burrows is engaged to Abigail Kilton (yes... THE Abigail Kilton she's working for) and two seconds later, she's promoted to Lead Designer for the bride's wedding dress.

While trying to stay away from Marcus, Kayleigh meets tall, dark, rich and handsome Jack Monroe, London's most eligible bachelor, who also happens to be Marcus Burrow's business partner, and they start to date.

Long story short, Marcus is not happy Kay is with Jack. Kayleigh is anxious that Abi will find out their secret. The paparazzi are sticking their noses where they shouldn't. There's a friend and a brother, more secrets and too many arguments to count. There's a car chase, wild nights with the glamour squad and too many close calls with Marcus... Confessions of undying love, more sex in beach huts, a walk down memory lane, promises, promises, promises and so many tears...

Fast forward to the end of the first act, Marcus leaves Kayleigh heartbroken again and Kayleigh tells Marcus to buzz off, confesses everything to Jack, begs him to forgive her and asks if he wants to start over...

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where we left off!