Love At The Last Stop

A/N:

This is dedicated to bb Shan (@bxbluvx), she gave me the synopsis and idea for this FP AU~♥ Hope you'll like this one!
To Lou (@loublueh), for the AMAZING poster! ♥
And to 퍼피 (@Fortpeat_kr), for the wonderful FortPeat photo. ♥

Summer has already spread in the air

Breeze is already blowing, the last cold snap is going out

The days were getting longer and longer

But my days were still going on and on and on

I got wet in the sunshower, I looked up at the night sky

April 16, 2023 | 06:38 PM

Hey.

Writing on the train. Again.

I just want to share a coincidence I encountered. The train just played the song you've been asking me to listen to! I can imagine you getting all giddy and all smiles if you hear this.

It was quite a lonely night

In the blink of an eye, the dark faded out

It is indeed a lonely night for me again. As usual I'm always the last person to get off this train. It is peaceful but lonely at the same time. Good thing I can message you and share all my thoughts right?

Four seasons have passed with you

Four scents were left 'cause of you

The train's announcement to get ready for the next stop halted Peat from typing. Before putting his phone on his pocket, he checked the time and it's 07:30 PM already. He grabbed his bag and waited for the train to finally get him to his station. 

***

April 27, 2023 | 06:45 PM

I know you'll kill me after reading this but I rejected my senior's offer again.

It's just that I am still not confident enough for the position he's asking me to take. I'm not a coward--well, a little but I'm a bit scared.

I'm not like you who's a risk taker. But I wish I can have you bravery for everything.

***

April 30, 2023 | 06:45 PM

Hey, guess what?

I'm not alone in this train anymore. I mean, there's this man that's been getting off in my same stop for like three days now.

It seems like he just moved here too. It's kinda weird but you know me. I'm not the person who talks first.

We just sit and wait for the last stop and then go our separate ways. I j|

The train abruptly stopped causing Peat's phone to slip from his hands and flew somewhere. He is sitting near the train door so he was lucky he can grab on the metal handle to avoid him falling from his seat. Peat instantly remembered he was not the only one on the train anymore so he looked for the guy he was just talking about on his email. To his surprise, the guy is looking at him too. He's also grabbing one of the metal bars.