ambulance

This chapter is almost 2.6K words long so beware...

6K words long so beware

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles questioned, watching Ryder kneel down to place a soft hand to Cora's face. The group had hidden themselves in a random room while they thought over what they wanted to do.

"He's close."

"What about Ms. Blake?" The auburn eyed teens question was answered with an odd look from Derek, "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?"

"Shh, quiet." Derek whispered.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murder girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

"Stiles, they're still out there."

"And... and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!"

"Don't say that!" Ryder shoved him.

"Not yet." Scott tried to reassure everyone, he looked at Aaron, "Is she really dying?

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter answered for him.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her."

"You can't."

They all collectively turned at the sound of Jennifer's voice.

"Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

"You don't seem to be in the right predicament to be making deals like that." Austin mumbled.

"Derek, wait!" Scott yelled, getting ignore as Derek knocked over a table, charging forward.

Ryder rolled her eyes, stepping back into Austin's chest to avoid anything touching her, "How dramatic can you get?"

"She was trying to get out."

"She technically did get out, seeing as you were too busy getting your ass kicked by those terror twins to pay attention to someone that has control over all our lives."

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that."

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her."