Like a Moth to a Flame

"Revenge, schatz? What do you have in mind?" König asks, curiosity drawing him closer to delicious trap I intended to lay out for Simon.

"Yes, König... Revenge. Doing what he did to me, hurting him how he hurt me." I said, with almost a menacing look to my eyes.

"So what is my role in all of this, Willow? Why me?" König tilts his head curiously. He asks why him, why would he be the key to this plan? It's simple really.

König and Simon never really got along, granted Simon never really got along with anyone. He was always closed off, cold, stern, and relatively unapproachable. König's role... Would be deliciously perfect.

"Here's what is going to happen König, we... Are going to kidnap Simon. I will slip a little something in his favorite beer, he's going to take a nice little nap...-"

I trail off a bit, it's not like me to be this vindictive, this... Manipulative. But I had enough, I was tired. I poured everything I had into our marriage, and I wasn't going to be the scared 5' Willow anymore.

"We're going to bring him here, so I can do exactly what he did to me, with you... And he's going to watch *everything*."

König's eyes widen and he seemed really nervous about this. "Wait, liebling you're saying youre going to cheat... With me, in front of him? This isn't like you."

And he wasn't wrong... This wasn't like me at all, I usually don't like confrontation, I don't like to stir the pot... But boy was I going to stir this massive pot.

"Trust me, König. When have I ever led you down a path you ended up regretting?" I ask, he knows I've never done wrong by him over in the 10 years we've known each other.

"Trust me, okay? But this, all of this... This is going to be a lot. I know, but I trust you. You know everything about me, everything I like. It's perfect." I take his hands into mine, looking up at him sweetly.

I never really noticed how perfect König's eyes looked in the sun...Like perfect marbles with an ocean in them. Or how when he speaks German, his accent gets thicker when he's flustered because I can't understand him.

"Okay, mein liebling. I trust you. You've never let me down before, and I know you wouldn't start now."

I wouldn't start now...