'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 35 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ NOT AT ALL, DOLORES. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Cereal is soup. Change to mind.''

''Isn't soup supposed to be warm?''

''But soup also gets cold. Cold soup.''

''She has a point.''

''Don't side with her!''

George smacks Fred in the arm for said thing. The latter merely laughs at his brothers demise. I walked between the two of them, spitting out random statements. 

''Did you know,'' I hopped down a few steps. Careful not to trip down the rest of the way. ''Honey is technically known as bee barf.'' 

''That's not true.'' George deflected with a wave of his hand. ''Where'd you hear such a thing from, anyway?''

I shrugged. ''Dad says a lot of things.'' Most of those things might seem useless at first, but yet, you can't not remember them. So, I end up bringing the random facts onto conversations. Something that the twins and I have been going on about today for about an hour. 

Fred laughed again. ''Better get used to eating bee barf, Georgie.'' Quicker than I could comprehend, Fred's fingers latched onto my upper arm, keeping me from falling face first onto the stone staircase. ''It seems we have a rather large supply of it right here.'' 

He opened his arms wide, gesturing to the walls of Hogwarts. Of course, meaning the Kitchens. George pouted as we reached the bottom. 

''Maybe I'll let the two of you keep it.'' The three of us entered the Great Hall, seeing that everyone had already been seated. 

Already starting my walk towards the familiar group, I was pulled back by Fred. ''George and I have to go grab something. We forgot it in the Common Room before we left.'' Jabbing a thumb over his shoulder, George mimicked his actions. 

I shrugged. ''Alright, just be quick. Don't want you missing out on the food.''

''That's if Ron doesn't eat it all.'" George humored, catching sight of his younger brother sitting at the table. 

The twins left the room and I went to sit with the group. Hermione and Ron were sitting across from one another. I took my seat next to Ron, watching as he carelessly bit into his sausage. Hermione looked more disgusted. Honestly, it was nothing new with Ron. In his hands was a study guide. Something I'd never thought I'd see him with.