Chapter 7 🍒

Layla's pov:
i woke up the next day, i rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. i was in a large t-shirt and my pants. i walk downstairs to hear 5 boys chatting.
"layla!" Liam said while looking up at me.
"hey guys" i said rubbing my eyes;i was still so tired.
"are you feeling okay" asked niall.
"why wouldn't i be" i questioned, i don't remember anything from last night.
"oh, you just felt ill last night" he said brushing off whatever he was thinking.
"well i feel fine" i said walking myself to the sofa, i hear the boys continue there conversation so i close my eyes.
——————————————————————
niall's pov:
"layla have been awfully quiet, I'm going to check on her" said Liam walking over to the sofa.
i don't understand how she doesn't remember anything from last night but on the other hand i guess that's better, hopefully she won't be as scared.
"well she's fast asleep again" Liam told us while laughing to himself.
"i'm honestly worried about that man" i tell the boys in all seriousness.
"your not the only one Niall" Zayn said. it went quiet for a minute but Louis broke the awkwardness.
"we have a interview later today boys" Louis said "we forgot to let you know"
"great" i said sarcastically "wait. what are we going to do about layla" i asked.
"she can stay here" Liam replied.
"no way, she's not staying here by herself! not after everything that has happened" harry exclaimed.
"she's safer here then at the studio, he's seem to have gone wherever we are." Liam told him. harry gave me a glance and i nodded.
"he's got a point haz" said Louis.
"yeah okay"

a few hours later.
"hey layla" i whispered trying to wake her up. she was still asleep on the sofa.
"layla!" i said and she jolted awake.
"what was that for" she said rubbing her eyes.
" you have been asleep all day and i woke you up to tell you we have to go for a interview, we will be 2 hours max. and whatever you do don't leave the hotel" i told her.
"why" she replied.
"uh..." come on Niall. think, it's not hard. " the paparazzi is pretty bad, it's just better if you stay here."
"okay" she replied. "cya boys" shouted layla.
"bye" we all shouted back and we went to the interview.
——————————————————————
Layla's pov:
i had just finished getting ready for the day, the boys were still not home and it had already been 2 hours. i was bored of waiting. i know Niall would be mad but i was only walking to Starbucks to get a coffee. what harm could it do, i headed out the hotel and walked to Starbucks. there was hardly and paparazzi anywhere so it must of died down.
"can i get a cookies and cream frappe with a brownie please" i asked.
"of course, it will be ready shortly" the lady said. i paid and sat down at a table.
after a while i picked up my order and headed out.
"excuse me." i turned around to see a little girl stood behind me.
"are you niall's  friend" she asked me, she was smiling so much! it was adorable!!!.
"yes i am" i replied, crouching down so i was the same height as her.
"can you tell him i said hi" she said with a giggle, i laughed to.
"of course i can" she pulled me into a hug, i waved bye and made my way home.

i saw a book shop near the hotel so i decided to check it out quickly.
i was looking through the shelf's and then i got a text.

from unknown contact:
what's book are you picking princess ;) XX

i look around and see that same man looking at me from across the shop, i drop my book and run out the door. i started sprinting to the hotel ignoring the tons of messages being sent to my phone, i turned behind seeing he was following me. i just ran and ran until i enter the hotel door. i looked back and there was no sign of him, i go in the elevator and went up to the room.
—————————————————————
zayn's pov:
we walk back into the hotel from the interview, it was a pretty good interview and a fun laugh.
"WERE HOME" shouted Louis.
no reply.
" i'll go upstairs to her room" said Niall, he bolted up to her room and 2 seconds later ran back down again.
"she's not here" he's said.
my heart broke into a million pieces, did something happen to her. we all were messaging her, calling her and trying to get a hold of her in any way.
"i told you to not fucking leave her alone" harry shouted throwing his phone to the floor.
"don't get mad harry, she will be alright" Liam said patting his back.
"it's not alright.." harry got interrupted my someone running through the door slamming it behind them and sinking down into there knees.
it was layla.

she was sobbing, her eyes red and puffy and she was clearly out of breath. we all stood there in silence for a minute.
"layla" i said quietly. she looked up at us all and tried to say the words 'i'm sorry' but she was sobbing to much to understand.
"what happened babe" harry said running over to her, comforting her.
we all sat with her on the floor waiting for her to talk.
"i was bored of waiting for you guys" she sobbed. "so i went to get a starbucks, it was all great until i went into this bookshop on the was back."
she paused.
"it's okay, take your time" Niall said pulling her into a hug. " nothing can hurt you, we are all here"
"i got a message.." i knew exactly were this was going, i looked up at harry who was angry and then to Niall who was now as white as a ghost.
she showed he phone and the message.
17 minutes ago.
from unknown contact:
what's book are you picking princess ;) XX

i was shocked, my mouth open and knuckles clenched.
"so i looked around and saw..i saw him standing there" she said now sobbing more. she threw her head into niall's shoulder. by now harry had enough.
"did he hurt you" he said, he voice was cold like someone had frozen his insides.
"no.. but he chased me from the bookshop to the hotel.." she said, her lip now quivering.
" he knows where i'm staying....."
——————————————————————
Liam's pov:
"he knows where i'm staying...."
that made my heart sink. the one place we thought we were safe we were now not.
"we need to do something about this" i told them.
"yeah, it's getting very serious" Louis said agreeing.
"but what?" Niall said. "there is nothing we can do except ask for extra security."
"niall's right, we have no proof he's done anything." said harry.
we all went silent for a bit.
"i'm going to shower" layla's said walking upstairs, she had calmed down but it was obvious she was scared.
"one of us has to be with her at all times"Zayn said not looking up. "i don't want her getting hurt again"
well all nodded.
"let's just do something else for now, like play on the playstation." i told them "we don't want layla to think we are worried."
"sounds good" Niall said. we all got up and sat on the sofa, turning on the playstation and taking turns having a go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry this took so long to post!!
i'm starting school soon so chapters might be delayed.

i tried to include different povs!!!

anyway thank you for reading🍓🍓🍓