💫 Public Shop

---What is Public Shop?This is a special Charms Shop where anyone and everyone with enough Charms Currency/points get to buy from us, whatever they wish for

This is a special Charms Shop where anyone and everyone with enough Charms Currency/points get to buy from us, whatever they wish for.

**CHARMS SHOP:**

-> Get your favourite emoji added: **200 points**

- Expiry date: 10 days.

-> Get VIP role: **1000 points**

- You can have this role if you want to be seen separately in the server right below managers' names on the side activity bar of the community.

-> Promotion ping: **30 points.**

- Can be used only once.

-> Everyone ping: **750 points**

- You can request the founder or managers to use this ping on your behalf for personal promotions or any other reason.

-> Theme: **50 points**
-> Bio: **30 points**
-> Gfx: **70 points**
-> Review: **80 points**
-> Video Edited: **110 points**

- Instead of doing basic payments, you can get the order done in exchange for points.

-> Request for the bot: **300 points**

- If you want any of your fav bots added to the server.

-> Private Room: **700 points**

- You can have a private room for yourself here now.
- You are not bound to use it for specific purposes. This is yours, so use the way you wish.
- Monthly rent shall be paid.

-> Chat/meeting with your desired member on any topic: **650 points**

- You can ask for a member's consent in the founder's or managers' cabin and apply for a private room to have a conversation.
- Once the room's validation expires, it will be locked.

-> Solutions to your problems: **200 points per work**

- If you want someone to criticize your work, need suggestions for anything, need any sort of advice, etc, you can contact us.
All the helpers will have different fees. You can pay the one you can afford to get your work done.

-> Private VC: **500 points**

- You can enjoy with your fav people without any interruption.
- Validation depends.

-> Get adopted by the founder: **969 points**

- Well, don't ask me anything about it.

-> Therapy by managers and founder: **150 points**

- You will be given all their attention and time till your problem is solved.
- May it be anything, feel free to share.
- Your information will remain safe.

-> Offices: **1500 points** (validity of one month)

- You can have your own office.
- You can make it private or public, lock it or not, it's up to you.

-> Mini events: **5000 points**

- You can arrange your mini-events under our supervision now.
- Give us the needed details and leave the rest to us.

-> Hosts: **depends**

- You can buy a host's time if you want to play games with your friends or in your bday party or such.
- Payments depends on how much work you make them do.

**PACKAGES LIMITATIONS:**
1 Day.
3 Days.
1 week.
1 month.

**ARRANGE A DATE/BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH YOUR FRIEND OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER:**

**PACKAGES:**

**2000 points.**
Time limit: **24 hours.**

- Private room + private VC + Music Bot + a special emoji in the server (You will be providing us with it)

**3500 points.**
Time limit: **24 hours.**

- Private room + Private VC + Emoji + Music bot + dinner bot + decoration of the room. 

**5000 points.**
Time limit: **3 days.**

- Private room + Private VC + Emoji + Music bot + dinner bot + decoration of the room + matching pfps or bios as a gift from Charms.

**Note: You can use the gifts whenever and however you want. No terms and conditions apply to them.**

**Open order:** You can tell us the requirements and we will decide the points on the spot accordingly.

**NOTE: If your partner is from outside the community, you can ask for permission and invite them to the server to enjoy your time with them. They will be leaving after your offer expires.**

**WARNING:**

Plagiarism is highly unappreciated and will not be tolerated by any means. If it happens, you will be responsible for the consequences.
You may consider this clear warning seriously before getting yourself in trouble.

So, why are you all waiting? Join our Charms Residencia Public server and avail your benefits right now!

Thank you!