Rules/Payments

I know how much everyone loves following rules and completing payments! They're necessary if you want any type of graphic from my shop

I know how much everyone loves following rules and completing payments! They're necessary if you want any type of graphic from my shop. Lucky for you they're easy to follow!

If you don't follow a rule or complete part of the payment you will not receive your graphic. If it becomes a repeated problem you will be put on my blacklist.

———————————————————————
Rules
———————————————————————

- Complete the payment! It not only helps my shop to grow but it's needed for me to complete your graphic. It must be finished by the time your order is complete. (Not required if you're on the Fast List)

~ To get on the Fast List you are either my friend irl or have ordered at least 5 things from me

- Please do not keep asking when a order will be finished. I have a life outside of Wattpad! It is also very annoying and the more you do it the less effort I'll put into your graphic

- If you want to cancel a order tell me right away! I need to know so I don't waste time on your order! I have other ones to complete!

- One payment can be used for two(2) orders.

- You can order 3 things at a time! If you want to order more you have to wait until one of your graphics are posted!

- Please make sure you credit me! I am the creator Not you! And make sure you ask before you make your own changes! After you make your own changes do not credit the entire thing to yourself!

- I can choose to not complete a order if you do my not follow the rules, complete the payment, or are rude to me

- Fill out the form in one comment and in the right place! It helps me stay organized!

- Put password: (Favorite animal)

- No mature themes or requests. Personally I am not comfortable making anything like that.

- Do not PM/DM me your order I will not accept it

- Comment on and vote for the chapter of your delivery

That was a lot of rules! They are necessary though. Now onto the payment!

———————————————————————
Payment
———————————————————————

- Permanent Follow
- Shout-out to me and this Shop
- Vote on 3 of the Chapters
- Add book to public reading list
- Credit for Graphic

That wasn't so hard now was it?
Anyways that's for sticking around and I'll see you soon!

That wasn't so hard now was it? Anyways that's for sticking around and I'll see you soon!