chapter 27: a bloody game part 1

summary: a game gone wrong has lead the bureau onto a wild goose chase to find the killer before they get away with their crime.

jack: i swear that there is an actual being that is stopping us from going to our destination right away! Have you seen what happened in the past?! Now you guys have to believe me this time! And the Supernatural shouldn't be a shock! We literally live with a supernatural creature! And by that, i mean fili!

fili: i'm right here, you don't need to scream my name.

anders:'laughs'

ahmet: Why are you laughing?

anders: Don't worry about it.

ahmet: ok.

ripley: Luckily we are able to stop by a hotel for a while, Being in his plane for too long and won't be good for us.

fili: Which is why I made sure that there were a lot of plants around and the security was on, They should let us know if anything in the plane happens.

jack: And how are the plans going to help us? grow feet and run to us?

he laughs, then carmen hits him on the head.

jack: ow!

carmen: You deserve that.

ripley: And this is why we need to get some fresh air, I feel like we are all going to lose her sanity one way or another, Let's go to our hotel rooms.

everyone: yes chief.

They all walked inside of the hotel and noticed that there were a lot of mysterious stuff there, It would like an activity was going on.

anders: I wonder what's going on, It looks like something is happening in the hotel, Did you guys see something in front of it?

fili: I noticed that there was a banner on it, saying that welcome to the real life game of clue, Are they talking about the real live origin of the board game where you have to get who is the murderer is in which room with what weapon and who did it?

dupont: i think this is a real life version of clue, such a classic!

then a person with clocks on their outfits runs to them, scared.

taron: you have to help me! Oh God this is terrible! I knew I should have kept a better eye on her! mum is going to kill me!

fili: what's wrong and why are you saying that you're going to get killed?

taron: i was supposed to be watching one of my friends, but she wandered off and when I found her, she was dead! At first I thought it was just a game, we were participating in the real-life game of clue, It was her favorite game, She never played the game in real life but she said that it was a lot of fun, That's what I noticed that she was dead!

anders: Can you show us where the body is.....What's your name?

taron: taron clockworth, I'm non binary by the way.

anders: thank you.

then they ran to the crime scene, they saw a girl with black hair and brown eyes, around 16 years old....in a maid outfit.

jack: um..... Care to explain why your friend is in a maid outfit?

taron: if you've known about the online game, you would know that there are different versions of the characters like Mr Green for example, she got Miss White, as a maid, We've first picked the character names out of a hat and then we pick out the costume We're supposed to wear, mum tried to change lucyna mind, But she wouldn't listen.