𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2: 𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 '𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙'

Seoul, a city both hauntingly familiar and strikingly foreign to (Y/N)

In its bustling streets, the flow of liveliness echoed with a rhythm that felt reminiscent of the city they had once navigated with their crew.

As (Y/N) rode their bike through the vibrant streets of Seoul, their hand cradled a silver metal suitcase that held a simple yet significant cargo, the lunch that their little sister, MIRA KIM had forgotten

As they rode their bike, the memories of their past danced before them. Mira's face, with her large black eyes and chubby cheeks, had been etched into (Y/N)'s memory during the years of separation. The image of the young girl who had once clung to their side, full of innocence and curiosity, was now replaced with that of a tall, slender young woman who had grown into her own.

Mira Kim, now resembling their mother in both appearance and grace had lived in central seoul close to the school she attended in

With each rotation of the bike's wheels, the suitcase's weight in their hand was a reminder of the unbreakable bond they shared with Mira. The years apart had not dimmed that connection, if anything, it had only strengthened it. Connecting with their little sister had been one of the best decisions that (Y/N) has ever made

As (Y/N) arrived at their destination, their gaze was drawn upward to the large campus JaeWon High School J High, as it was affectionately called, was a place of dreams for many. The corridors held students who aspired to be K-pop artists, models, and even beloved idols.

Surveying the sprawling campus, (Y/N) felt a mixture of nostalgia and anticipation. They knew that within these walls, Mira would be embarking on her own journey, chasing her own dreams. The thought that the school had nurtured so many talents and passions made it clear why Mira had found her way here.

Entering the bustling campus, (Y/N) navigated their way toward the office room, hoping to complete their simple task of delivering the forgotten bento box and making a quick exit.

Pushing open the door to the office, they were greeted by a sight that caught them off guard. Standing there was a man with an afro smoking a cigar, Assuming it was a teacher (Y/N) approached the guy nonchalantly

"Oi."

But the reaction they received was not quite what they anticipated. The man's gaze lifted, expecting to meet the eyes of a typical student, but instead, he was met with the towering figure looking down upon him

The unexpected disparity in height seemed to briefly freeze the scene, causing a visible reaction from the man. His casual demeanour faltered, making a reaction that indicated he was taken aback by (Y/N)'s towering presence. I mean, wouldn't just about anyone be?

As (Y/N) stood there, a subtle tension hung in the air, unspoken but palpable. There was something inherently imposing about their appearance, a presence that demanded attention and respect. The man's initial nonchalance had wavered, replaced by a sense of realisation that he was in the presence of someone he shouldn't mess with.

A thin scar marked the left side of (Y/N)'s face. Their eyes were veiled by shades, casting an air of mystery and intrigue, and their hulking figure was expertly concealed within the confines of a dark suit. It was an ensemble that both concealed and accentuated their imposing aura.

"Uhh. Hey! How can I help you?"

'Holy shit is this person a gangster?! What the hell are they doing here?!'

"I am here for Mira Kim."

'Mira Kim isn't that a student from the fashion department?'

"What do you want with a student"