Chapter 5

Hannah DuPont's POV
It was the next day, my alarm went off on my nightstand and I fluttered my eyes opened tiredly but for some reason, I started getting a slight headache, I probably drank so much when I saw Lianne from last night at a bar almost feeling like I haven't seen her in so long after moving to Kentucky. I smell something that stunk, I just realized I haven't shower since we got back from the bar, I heard a car outside of my room. Who the heck is here this early? I walked to the window too see who was here soon I noticed that someone was here with a beautiful long wavy ombre brown with blonde streaks on her hair wearing white skinny jeans with a white shirt with a red jacket that looked flannel, was I supposed to be going somewhere today with that girl? I kept looking at the girl until she spotted me and waved at me excitedly, oh my god she just spotted me, what do I do? After thinking about something when she spotted me, I heard a knock on the door, I sighed in relief thank goodness. I went to the door too open it as soon as I opened it, I started to see it wasn't Lianne but it was someone else who she hasn't seen in forever, "Larry" I was surprised when I saw him, I looked behind him and noticed Lianne was still standing by her truck "Hey Baby Girl" he said, I couldn't help but noticed he was my ex from three years ago, what the heck was he doing here? "What are you doing here, Larry?" I asked sternly without any hesitation, "You owe something after our break up" he answered her question, I crossed my arms annoyed, "And what do I owe you exactly?" I asked "You owe me a date" he answered, I scoffed, "What you can't be serious?" I asked "I'm not joking" he answered "We broke up three years ago, get over yourself" I told him walking away from him, he scoffed and grabbed me by the wrist, "We are not over" he said that was when someone came in front of me and pushed him aside, "Stay the heck away from her, dude" I looked up too see it was Lianne, I saw that she had a very ticked off look on her face without any hesitation, "Stay out of this princess" he said "I will until you leave her alone" she said standing very close to me for protection, I've never felt something like this before but something changed about her comfort zone, she had a special aura color or so I thought, I've always felt something like this before when I saw Casey for the first time in two years, "Listen here, princess. I'm not going to tell you again so leave out of this or I'll call the cops for harassment" he said, she laughs a little, "What's so funny?" he asked, I look at her in confusion. "Really if I'm such a harassment then why would you go back to Hannah's place over something stupid like this when she told you to leave her alone and did I forget to mention, my friend works for the police department. I could call her if that makes sense to you" I heard her speak that made me look at her in complete shock, whoa I've never seen that side of her before not since we've been friends since we were kids. I couldn't imagine what I saw from the tone of her voice, I saw that he was ticked off by her tone, holy moly this was different from what I've seen in my years, "She's right you know, Larry" I look from behind Lianne noticed another familiar person standing right behind him, I saw that he had turned around to look at whoever was talking to him, it was Casey, how long was she standing there? "This is not over, you'll be mine forever" he said scurrying away from us, we watched as he left us alone, "Roberts" I heard Lianne say slightly mad "Masson" I heard Casey say also slightly mad the same way she is, "What are you doing here?" Lianne asked "I should be asking you the same thing" Casey answered with a sarcastic response, I saw the two girls giving each other death glares and their auras colors turning RED at the same time and moment, were they jealous of who to take me? "Now, I'm not going to ask again. What are you doing here?" Lianne asked repeatedly with her arms crossed "I work here, what are you doing here?" Casey asked, I saw the two auras getting stronger each time they keep getting intense energy from their respective sides, "Why would you work here? You don't belong in a farm" Lianne asked getting annoyed and angry at her "So I can have a job if that's what you're asking, it's not like you have one because you're lazy to get it done" Casey answered angrily, I saw that she had snarled at her, I noticed that they didn't have a good history together. "Hannah, are you seriously about going with this girl?" Casey asked sounding overprotective of me "I have a name you know?" Lianne asked rolling her eyes annoyed with her arms crossed with anger, I saw that Casey looked at me with a worried look on her face, "What are you her mom?" Lianne brought up, I saw the look on her face that made me feel worried about her for some odd reason likely giving a sign of anxiety which was YELLOW, what the heck I've never seen her this anxious or concerned for me, she was always so different from when we were kids but this was definitely different. What were these signs she was giving me? I looked at her blankly without saying anything, I noticed that Lianne had smirked, Casey scoffed looking at both of us but more like me as usual, "Wow, seriously? You're really going through with this" I heard Casey say and it sounded bad luck, "She is, back off" Lianne remarked shooing her away from us, what had happened with these two girls? "Whatever, do you what you want to do. I'm not stopping you" Casey said walking away from us still mad, I couldn't believe what I got myself into, what was there history?