9

*No one's pov*

The next morning as the group arrives back Eglantine runs over and hugs Soren.

"Soren! Soren!" Eglantine shouts happily.

"Oh Eg. I have wonderful news to share with you." Soren says as he smiles.

"Bring the princess to the queens hollow." Ezylryb command the 2 royal guards as he flies over.

"Ma! Da!" Soren shouts happily as he runs over to the pair of owls.

"We're so proud of you." The female owl says happily.

"Da the stories. They're real." Soren says as he looks at the male owl.

"You made them real Soren." The male owl says.

"Ma, Da I have someone special I'd really like for you to meet but we will have to wait till she regained conscious." Soren says.

"Hmm? May I know who is this special person is?" The female owl asks.

"Well…she's The princess of the Great Tree and I love her." Soren says proudly.

"That's my boy! I knew you'd find a mate and a princess at that." The male owl said proudly while Soren blushed.

*3 weeks later*

"Quickly Soren the princess has regained consciousness and she wants to see you!" Gylfie said to Soren.

"I'm flying as fast as I can Gylfie." Said Soren as tires flying as fast as he could.

*At (y/n) hollow*

"I'm here! Sorry for keeping you waiting princess…" Soren apologized.

"Oh. Oh no no no. It's alright. And it's (y/n) not princess." (Y/n) said while looking at his soft smile.

"Erm.. (y/n) there's something that I have been wanting to ask. But please promise me that whatever I'm gonna ask you will still be friends." Soren asked with an unsure face whether or not he should confess.

"Soren, you can ask me anything. Don't be scared it just me." (Y/n) said.

"Ok. Well remember when I stuttered when I was going to say who you are to me?" Soren asked as (y/n) nodded.

"Well I..I-I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!" Soren said while hiding his blushing face from (y/n).

(Y/n) stared at him. Absorbing what he just said. After a second she we red as a tomato.

"I-I love you to soren. Very very much too." (Y/n) said smiling softly as Soren faced (y/n).

"Well that's great. I can't wait to show you my parents. They were very excited to meet you." Soren said.

"Well than let's not keep them wondering who's the special owl is." Said (y/n) as they both flew out of the hollow to Soren's family hollow.

*At Soren's family hollow*

"Ma! Da!" Soren shouts happily as he runs over to the pair of owls.

"Ma, Da I have someone I'd really like for you to meet." Soren says as he gestures to (y/n) who gives a nervous look.

"hello…" (y/n) said shyly.

"Hello dear. You must be the princess (y/n). It's an honor to meet you. " the female owl said.

"Oh please. Just  call me (y/n)" said (y/n).

"Ma, Da. This is (y/n). The princess of the Great Tree and my mate." Soren says proudly looking at (y/n).

"It's very nice to meet you both." (Y/n) says kindly as Soren nuzzles (y/n).

*2 Year Timeskip*

"As it was in the old ages.......so it was in the new. The Guardians upheld their oath that night. I foretold you so! They made strong the weak and mended the broken. And when the sun shone again that morning... all could see that they had vanquished the evil. With the peace restored it was a time for celebration and recognition that our small band of owls who fate and a storm had blown into the Tree now stood before its king and queen as young Guardians. Ready finally. With all their hearts to take that ancient oath. To mend those who are broken, to make strong the weak, and, without hesitation, vanquish the evil. For as we know Nyra escaped. And Kludd? Well, Kludd was never found. Should I stop?" Soren asks as he is telling a story to young owlets with (y/n) nearby nursing her 2 owlets. Their first born was named (s/n) and their second was (s/n).

"What? Please don't stop." Pete says disappointedly.

"I don't wanna give anyone daymares." Soren says as (y/n) chuckles.

"Oh come on. There must be more. There must be." The children say anxiously as Ezylryb comes over.

"Ha, ha. Listen to them, Soren. They want more stories. Well, come on, you lot. Let's not disappoint them. Ah. There's a good storm brewing. And if we're lucky, it'll be chock full of baggywrinkles." Ezylryb says as he flies off before Soren goes over to (y/n) nuzzling her.

"Don't be out too long dear. Our owlets gonna miss their da" (y/n) says.

"I won't. I promise da's not gonna be long and because both of you are gonna get equal time with your da and soon to be king too" Soren says as he nuzzles his 2 sleeping owlets.

"I love you. Now get some rest before they wake up. You look tired." Soren says as (y/n) smiles at him.

"I love you too. Alright I'll rest once you leave." (y/n) says before Soren nods and flies off.