Always watches.......No eyes ( slender)

It's just a game. I tell myself. My heart beat picks up and my heart pounds against my chest. The music picks up, the loud drown of the sound echos my ears. I decide to break the first rule, and turn around.

' ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH, NO NO NO'

My friend and I scream. ' every time' my friends says recovering from her jump scare. I start to laugh to cover the fact that scared me. ' it's just a stupid game, slender man doesn't even exist.' I say trying to slow my heart beat down to a normal steady speed. ' hey, you screamed too' she says laughing and exiting the game.

' how cool would it be if slender actually existed' Gem says turning her computer off. ' real cool' I reply. ' what would you say if you were in a forest and met slender?' She asked smiling. ' I would give him a hug, then start talking to him, what about you?' I said casually, the slender man does not exist, there is no possible way for it to exist. ' I would run before he eats my face off' she says raising her eyebrow and enlarging her pupils.I laughed. ' He isn't that scary Gem, he's just a man without a face, well I gotta go, see you at school tomorrow.' I added and head to the door. The door knob is cold to my warm hands as I turn it west letting the world into the house.

The breeze is cold as it flaps up my sleeves making my body cold and chilly. I pull my soft, warm jacket on. I clutch my stomach blocking the cold and shiver down the path way to my house. The leaves blow in the gutter and scrap against the curb of the road. I get an odd feeling, the feeling I was being watched, but not by a person, by a presences. I turn behind me, no one is there. My eyes shift back to my house. I slide my the gate open which makes screech that burns my ears.

I went to bed, still feeling the sense of the presences. I get a horrible feeling out my window. My head lifts and my heart rate picks up. There's no one there, there's no one there I repeated over and over in my head. I saw the same view as I would usually see. The old paddock, which lies before the hill, which was surrounded by fog and the sound of the howling wind. I could hardly make out the old tree, which stood on the hill leafless. The Forest was barley visible, All I could make out was the tops of the trees, sitting just under the fog. Then I spotted something, something that didn't belong there, something that was just not right. A tall, slender figure stood at the base of the tree. This black figure didn't move as I continued to watch it.

My foot steps echoed as I walked up the brick path. My breath was warm as I blew on my hands and rubbed them together. I never took my eyes off the figure, it still stood, in the same spot as it had before. The wind howled in my my ears. I looked down, as I stepped on a dead leaf, it crumbled between my feet. then I looked up to the figure, expecting to see, the tall, skinny figure standing just under the dead tree, but, when I looked up. It was gone.