Epilogue

*Three years later*

"Are you ready?" 

"I think so." 

My hands shake as I look at Trinity and then back at the door. 

"You can still run. I will help you. We can move to a new country. Start over with new names. A new life. You don't have to do this." 

"I would call you Jenna Tolls." I joke. 

"Rude!" 

"Alright. Let's do this." I announce, and within seconds the doors fly open. Trinity gives me a wink and walks through, into the awaiting crowd of people. I take a second to look down and adjust my dress, even though I know it is perfect. Taking a deep breath, I start walking. 

As I walk through the doors the song 'Perfect' starts to play, and suddenly everyone's eyes are on me. 

Don't trip! Don't you dare trip! 

My eyes scan the crowd until I spot him. He is standing at the end of the long aisle in his black suit, looking as hot as ever. When our eyes meet, he gives me a huge toothy grin and I quicken my pace. As I approach, he reaches out his hand, which I take without hesitation. 

"You look... incredible." Caden's voice comes out low and husky as he takes his time to look me up and down. 

"You look pretty incredible yourself." I reply. 

"Shall we?" Caden nods his head to where his father stands, just a few feet in front of us. I give him a warm smile and nod.  

How did this happen? 3 years ago, I was basically dead, shot through by some crazy bitch working with my now dead stalker and now I am marrying the man of my dreams. It feels like a fairytale. 

"Oh darling. You look exquisite." Derek admires as we get close. 

"Thank you so much." I can feel heat start to spread on my cheeks. I lean down and hand my huge bouquet of Australian natives to Trinity, giving her a small smile of gratitude when she takes them from me. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness as this man and this woman join together in holy matrimony-" Derek starts. As he continues speaking, my mind starts to wonder to my parents. I wish they were here for this. I wish that they could see how much I've grown. I hope they would be proud of me and all I have accomplished. My hand absent mindedly reaches up to touch my pendant. 

"Do you Caden Wright, take Ember Reeves," 

"O'Connor." I correct Derek.

Derek gives me a loving smile, "My mistake. Ember O'Connor, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" 

Caden looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes filled with love and happiness, "I do." 

Dereks eyes fall to me, "Do you Ember O'Connor, take Caden Wright, to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"Of course, I do." I answer. 

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife." The room that is filled with 300 people erupts into cheers, making it so that Derek has to yell over everyone, "You may now kiss your bride." 

With that line Caden grabs me roughly and dips me before crashing his lips onto mine. Just like that we are bound to each other for life, and I couldn't be happier. After everything, after all of the pain and the loss; finally, I get my happy ending. 

When we finally break away from each other, Trinity strides in front of us and dramatically gestures to where Caden and I stand, hand in hand. "May I present to you, Mr and Mrs Wright." The crowd of friends and family applaud as we stand there, taking it all in. 

"After you Mrs Wright." Caden smirks at me. 

"Hmmmm." I hum, admiring my new name. "It suits me." 

"Hell yeah it does." He says before giving me a quick peck and dragging me down the aisle after him, to start my new life. My new life as the wife of a powerful gang leader.

I can't wait!