The End

The campers had given up. They had no hope of survival. They heard the screams of the dead. The screams of their friends. They were heartbroken. They could only expect the worst. They hated not know what was going to come next, how they would die. The moments they deeply regretted on the island all came flashing back. They all just looked at eachother. Leshawna had let Katie put small braids in her hair, just like how katie used to do with Sadie. It was survivors guilt. It was eating them all alive. All the memories they could have made. By this time they had forgetting about Chris. They didnt care about him. They just wanted their friends back. They wanted things back to the way they were. Sudenly, they saw a flashing light from the sea. What was it now? Had someboyd finally come to rescue them?

They all rushed outside. They didnt care if it was the killer. It wasnt like they had much hope they would survive anyways. There it was. It was Chris, along with his crew. Three figures stood behind Chris. Sierra and Alejandro. who was the 3rd figure? A tall man who had a constant angry look on his face. It was chef! Had they come to applogise? Had they come to save them.

"Campers, Are there any surviviors?" Chris yelled.
"CODYKINS!!" Sierra screamed as she ran up and hugged him.

It was almost like Sierra could smell Cody. It was creepy, however they had survived they were the last one standing. They had done it. All the sacrifices werent for nothing. Somehow some of the survuvors had wished they died early on. Maybe to save them from the guilt. Chris had come to save them, but what for. He had already let 15 Campers die. What was 7 more to him? He may regret his actions, but it was too late. No matter how many people they had left to die. Chris had left them all. They couldnt help eachother. Chris was responsible for everyone. All 22 campers. He was the reason they didnt want to live on. He was the reason they broke down in tears to eachother. They all got closer, but not in the way they wanted. They wanted everyone to be a big group, after the show to go on vacations together, shopping trips, movies, big walks in the woods. Now that simply was not possible. Katie could no longer bare to be in the dark, Gwen no longer wanted to trust anyone other then the remaining survivors, Leshawna could never shop without looking at nail polish, thinking about Lindsey. Izzy refused to go into a tent due to seeing Owen in the tent, sewn to Geoff. They were all mortified. All because of Chris. They had developed trauma because of Chris. No matter how many time he appolgised he could never fix what he had done to them.

Alejandro looked at them. He could see 7 people. None of which were remotely close to Heather. Where was she? What happened to her. He knew. He didnt want to know. He held out hope she would come back. Maybe she wasnt dead. Everyone could tell what He was thinking. Hes in denial. He doesnt want to except she isnt there. Shes not with him or maybe she is. Maybe her ghost follows her around resenting him for not holding her in his arms in her last moments. It wasnt his fault but Heather still hated him for not being there.

Chris searched for bodies. He had already known who had died because otherwise they would have been with the rest of the survivers. He found Beth first. Staring at him from the window hanging upside down from a tree in the distance. He turned around to leave the cabin. He had seen enough. Suddenly he heard a faint whisper from behind. He turned around. Beth had moved. He stared in shock. He turned around. The whispers suddenly got louder. He could feel somebody behind him. He ran. He was out of the Cabin. It stopped. Beth was still up close against the window. What just happened?..

He walked towards the m medical tent. His head started to hurt and he need some medicine. His head started getting sharp pains. So paining it felt like he was being stabbed. He folded to the flap that was barley hanging on to the tent. He gasped. He saw 2 dead body's, or was it one he couldn't tell. He stared at them. It was Owens body and head, but I was also Geoff and his arm. This was what he put the campers through. He heard a loud grumbling noise. Coming from the body's. He walked closer. Geoff looking him dead in the eyes while Owen looked starved and in pain. Maybe their spirits were hungry, maybe they wanted food? Quick maybe Chris should get them some. Be quicker, or you'll be next. He's hungry. He had gone to the cafeteria to find any left over food to offer. Quick.