Family Chaos.

It was an "average day" in the 6 Family house as always, 

Alex was finishing his fourth coffee of the day, 

Emily playing some roleplay games on Roblox on her pink comforter she brought downstairs from her room, 

Iko on the couch Watching BFB only to see blocky,

Lilac playing project sekai (also known as colourful stage) and their feet up on the dinner table 

Liam playing on his iPad on said table

and Mason texting his girlfriend,

 nothing can go wrong right? Right? Well.. you're wrong.

Iko stretched and looked around, bored out of her her mind. She spotted Liam playing a car game on his iPad.

"Hey shrimp," Iko smirked standing over her little brother.

"Hi," Liam smiled concentrating on his game.

"You look kinda uncomfy.. Here! Lemme fix that!" Iko She shot her hands down Liam's red pyjama pants and yanked out white Superman briefs.

Liam yipped out of seat completely loosing focus of his game and more on trying to grab the stretching fabric.

"Iko stop!"

Iko easily pulled his briefs over the chair, giving him a chair wedgie.

"heh, comfy..?" Iko said messing his already messy hair.

"nuh uh!" Liam squealed while squirming around.

"Hey... that's meaaann....!" whined a small voice from the couch.

Iko glanced to see her little sister, very intrigued on what's going on.

"Why is Liam getting a wedgie?" She asked getting closer to her.

"Because he was being a dork!"

As soon as Emily knew, all she wanted was a hug.

Iko smiled reaching her for a hug after removing Liam's briefs from the chair.

Emily ran to her sister's arms and jumped to them allowing her to give her a hug.

They hugged for 5 seconds before a voice interrupted them.

Mason appeared, in black sagging pants slightly exposing his M&S Boxers and a black hoodie, looking tired and annoyed.

"Why the hell are you guys being so loud..! All I could her for 5 fucking minutes was 'Iko stop!' 'Owie it hurts!'" He frowned noticing his younger brother was picking a wedgie while in near tears. 

Iko snickered, catching Mason's eye.

"little bro got a wedgie"

Mason's eyes shot daggers at Iko.

"Don't be so dramatic," Iko frowns, not knowing what's gonna happen next.

Mason, without much warning, tackles Iko down. The two roll onto the carpet, but only for a minute, as Mason easily pins his younger sister to the plush white carpet.

"Get off!" Iko growled, Mason sitting on her stomach and pinning her arms.

"This is what you get for tormenting the kids without me seeing."

"DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK I MENT TO USE /J!! JESUS CALM DOW-EEEK!"

She was cut off by Mason dragging her off the ground by the front of her light red panties with blocky from bfb on them.

Emily gasped,

"hehe! that's fucking cool!" 

Mason turned in shock, letting go of his sister, causing her to yip and clutch her vag in pain.

"Emi..?" Mason stuttered, complete shock.

"Tsk tsk. This is what you deserve for swearing Infront of the kids.!" Iko stated, still clutching her vag.

"Emi, you know your not allowed to swear.. Right?" Mason asked kneeling down to his little sisters size.

"I- I thought no one hear me..!" Emily squealed covering her face.

"Turn around. now."

Whimpering, she does, only for Mason to undue the straps of her overalls, and without no mercy, yanks her dora panties up her back hard, causing her to scream and stand on the tips of her toes. 

WIP