7

The living room of the beach house was bustling with everyone, snacks and a mixture of excitement and friendly competition.

"Hey, what did we miss?" Addison voiced coming into the room with Sam following in toe.

"Hey, what's up,"

"Hey," Sam waved. "Dr. Bailey," he greeted.

"I needed a separate introduction?" She asked.

"You are different than anyone else," he laughed.

"How's the panic attacks?" She asked playfully.

"For the last time, it's asthma." He replied, rolling his eyes.

Miranda laughed and looked to her left to see Ben, who looked annoyed.

"Did we miss all the games," Addison asked.

"No, we are just getting started. Bailey and Warren are dominating in pictionary

"Well, we certainly can't let them have all the fun. Where do we join in? " Sam asked, taking a seat.

"A whole new game," Ben answered.

"We're trying to overthrow Bailey's reign in pictionary, but we might need back up." Teddy joked, setting up Monopoly.

"I'm the banker," Derek called out.

"Whoever wins the game will actually get 200 dollars from me," Richard voiced.

"You are really trying to get us wined up," Arizona smiled, sitting up.

"I'm down. What piece do you want?" Miranda asked Ben. They were partners in the last two games.

"The car," he answered her.

"We want the car," Miranda told them.

During the game, everyone made negotiations and property acquisitions and watched the board change ownership multiple times. Ben and Miranda owned all of the utilities and had a couple of hotels.

Ben rubbed Miranda's leg, and she looked over at him as they waited for someone else to roll the dice. He sat up and leaned by her ear.

"I want to show you something," he whispered, and Miranda gasped quietly.

"Okay," she responded.

"Bailey, your roll,"

"Thanks," she mumbled, taking the dice.

She rolled, and it landed on 6. Moving her piece 6 times, she landed on the community chest.

Grabbing a card, she smiled and read it. " Grand opera opening collect 50 dollars from each player for opening night seats."

She heard a bunch of teeth clicking as they handed over the money. She then handed Callie the dice.

"After we are done. Wait 20 minutes and then meet me on the beach." He whispered, squeezing her thigh.

Miranda walked with Ben, her hand in his. They walked through the sand, following his lead until Ben stopped.

"You did this for me?" Miranda pouted happily, looking at the big red blanket spread out, led candles, wine, and it looked like a basket of food.

"Yeah, I wanted to try and make up for last night with Richard walking in." He smiled.

Miranda smiled before leaning up on her toes and pulling him into her. She kissed his lips passionately.

"Wait, Miranda, the wine and fo-

He tried to get out, but she just kissed him again. Well, if she didn't care, why would he. He wanted her more than any food or drink period. His thoughts were halted when he felt her hands inside of his shorts, and she palmed his now hard on.