Part II

Pollutina's real name was Windy. She was the daughter of great Air soldier's, Nutra and Carlin. Windy lost her parents in a war. She was raised by Arena's grandfather who was the king of Air Green Kingdom. Arena's mother Airisha and Windy were best friends, they studied in the same school. Airisha had a twin sister named Florisha. On their 20th birthday, Airisha was crowned as Queen of Air and Florisha was crowned as Queen of Nature. During the ceremony, an old Lady walked in near Windy and whispered "You are the one to be crowned as a Queen. Your parents sacrificed their lives for this Kingdom but these people treated you as a maid. Think about it carefully". Windy replied, "No they treat me well". At that moment Airisha asked Windy to make a cake. The Old Lady said, "See, how they are treating you". She fell on her words and asked her, "How can I fight back?, how can I get back my crown? I don't even have a home to live and I don't have anyone in my life". The Old Lady asked Windy to stay with her. Windy left the Kingdom and soon joined with the drak power of Han. Han is the lord of dark dragon spirit. Airisha search Windy for 5 months but she can't find her. After few days Airisha married the King of Thunder TRISON and become the Queen of Air Under Kingdom lived a happy life. One day Airisha received a letter from Windy. In the letter, it is written that she want to start a war with Airisha. Airisha replied by mentioning that she don't want to fight with Windy. Because she considers Windy as one of her best friends as well as her royal adviser. But Windy came to Air Under Kingdom and started to destroy everything with the power of Han. Airisha has no option other than to fight her back. The fight lasted for few days. Airisha use her whole power though she knew she would lost the battle. At that moment, she requested the Air spirit god "Airesur" to help her. Airesur helped her and they won the battle. But Windy was not completely destroyed. She's still alive After many years she came back with the power of Pollution. Thus this is the history of Polltina.

Hi my Jewels, I think you enjoyed the second part. It will be continued very soon. Stay tuned my Jewels.

Do you know Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless .