C A U T I O N

RESEARCH

We often hear the term, secret society. And a lot of us have many concepts about what secret societies entail. I personally have only read a few books with this term being used, and I conducted my own personal research and found that they can be clean, they can be dark, they can be superstitious, and sometimes they can be supernatural.

It honestly varies. I am here to warn you that there are thousands of Secret societies out there, and why you haven't heard of them is because they are well—secret.

Beware, because this will be dark, and you might not agree with several activities these people do, but know that there are people like this in our real world, and they are not to be romanticized.

I will not go deep into it because this is fiction and this is dark romance. I will only touch upon surfaces, and warn you for TW if there are any.

Please note: Not everyone you see wearing black leather gloves are society members in the real world. But if you see one, and they talk to you, and tell you their last name is Conti? Run for the hills, run and never look back, they are not playing with—meh, I don't really care, if I see a society member, wearing black gloves, with beautiful ocean eyes and a book boyfriend worthy face, bye bye sanity, I'm taking that damn ring, and mi own gloves.

Disclaimer: (My warning about the mafia from the first book, remains completely the same.)

Zahra Faizan

Things to keep in mind while reading.

The part titled STREET is the only pov you will get from each STREET member in this book.

The characters aren't perfect.

Development might take time, but it'll eventually happen.

Don't worry, I won't go deep into the real deal that goes down with the real Secret Societies nor the Mafia, this is a book created for your enjoyment.

This book is mature. (In all aspect. Language, sex, violence) Trigger Warnings: Eating disorder, drinking addiction...if there are more, I'll add it as the story progresses.)

Updates will come up Monday, and Friday... there might be occasional surprise updates on Saturdays. (This is not active yet)

I do not condone plagiarism.

This is a DUOLOGY: (The first book is titled 'Elio Marino,' and you must read that first before you read this one.)

Every other significant character in this book, gets their own stories after the Duology is completed.

It is not a slow burn...but I'm not promising an instant reconciliation.

I love comments, so bless me with them.

This is the first draft, so it is not perfect, but I'll try my best to make it readable.

All translations are going to be from Google, as I'm not Spanish, but if you're from Spain, and you're reading this, tell me what needs changing.

I don't bite, stop by on my conversation board and tell me what you think of my book or literally just anything, how your day went or how you're falling for that boy or girl or person, Anything.

If you've successfully read everything above, scream, STREET!

If you're here from Instagram, street group chat, the discord server, the last chapter of the previous book, say hi:

FURTHER BIG SISTER WARNING.

A lot of you ignored my big sister warning in the first book. But here I am again! Warning you that this is rated mature...and it is dark and it might mess you up...I am not responsible for any damage this might cause to your young innocent minds. I am talking to you...yes, you.

If you so wish to continue....

Welcome!

_
ᴢᴀʜʀᴀ ғᴀɪᴢᴀɴ
ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ
_

NO UPDATING COMMENCEMENT DATE YET. (THIS CHAPTER WILL BE REPUBLISHED WHEN THERE IS ONE)

Stay tuned to my instagram or discord server to hear first hand when a date is confirmed.

Instagram username is:
therebeccayouknow

Discord server is there on my Wattpad Bio.