Chapter 1

“Kate Melferton get up now or you are going to be late to school. How many times have I told you if you can’t wake up early in the morning don’t go to sleep so late. Get up now Kate.” My mother shouted to me while yanking my blanket.

Though I was yanking it back, I knew there was no point because wants she mad nothing can get past her. So I sat up and surrender to my fate.

“Alright, Alright I am up, so now can you stop yanking my blanket and go out so I can change.” I asked.

She sighs and then walks out of the door leaving me in this lonely quiet room. I lie back down and think about what was going to happen today, second day of the new term. The teacher had told us that we had a new student coming in today, wonder if it is going to be a girl or boy.

“Kate Melferton get out of your room now.” My mum yells from downstairs.

Now it’s my turn to sigh, I walk to my closet pick out a peachy singlet and my favourite dark jeans and put it on. God why does it have to already be so hot when it’s so early in the morning. I walk to the bathroom did my routine and then bounce all the way down to the table.

“Morning dad, morning mum. So dad what’s the temperature for today?” I asked since I forgot to check and really don’t want to get on the bad side of my mum.

“It’s going to be about 48 digress today, so make sure you stay indoor cupcake.” Dad replies.

I love it when my dad calls me cupcake but sometimes when he does that in front of my friends it’s just awful but his my dad. And I love him.

I grab a slice of toast and say goodbye. I left the house for school in my Volvo, yep my most price possession. I got this car for my present last year and I love it since. I drove all the way to school but of course how could I forget Anna Derina my best friend, her name rhyme but she wouldn’t believer us.

“Morning, you couldn’t have come any later could you.” Anna asked me.

I just laugh, shrug and reply morning.

We laugh, chatted all the way on the drive to school, when we got there I found a safe spot for my car. We walk out and the bell rang and we went our separate way, though it pains me to leave her but we were put in different class.

I walk all the way to the class by myself since Anna class is all the way on the other side of the building and I don’t really want to get her in trouble so there I was walking all by myself before I was pulled into a Janitor closet.

I scream but of course who would hear me when they are all in class and when I am in the middle of nowhere with whoever this person is.