Chapter 412: A protective umbrella

"Let's check out what's happening at the front gate. I just heard a Hua national thrashed up Lyon from the Kennedy family!"

"What? Are you sure it's Lyon?"

"Absolutely, yes. Look, there's a live stream in our group chat, and it looks like someone crushed Lyon's genitals."

"Oh, my God. Which Hua national could've done that? It sure is cruel, but bravo to him! That *sshole's been scoring with countless girls in our school, all because of his influential family background. Now that he's been disabled, it's poetic justice, if you ask me. Call it God's will. Haha, haha..."

"Stop laughing, let's go, or we'll be late for the show."

The news traveled like a wildfire, and soon the entire University of Washington was rife with gossip. Those students who heard the news quickly rushed to the school gate, and it soon became evident that curiosity was not a trait that was exclusive to the Hua nationals.

Zhu Xiaofei, Ding Kai, and Wang Ling were taking a stroll with their teacher, Zhong Meili, on the magnificent grounds of the University of Washington. As they walked past some students, they heard them talking about the incident. They paid little attention at first until they picked up the word "Hua national" from the conversations. Even their teacher Zhong Meili wondered what was happening at the school gate.

"Our Hua compatriot beat up someone at the school gate and squashed his b*lls. Can that be true?" said Zhu Xiaofei, looking somewhat confused.

Wang Ling and Zhong Meili stared at him awkwardly as he mentioned the word "b*lls" so thoughtlessly in their presence. It was shameless and unacceptable.

"Well, we'll know if it's true once you see it for yourself!" said Ding Kai as he rolled his eyes, and he promptly rushed toward the school gate.

"Kai, why are you so serious? Wait for me," yelled Zhu Xiaofei as he ran to catch up with his friend.

Wang Ling turned to Zhong Meili and asked, "Ms. Zhong, are we going too?"

"Let's go. We should also find out what's happening."

Zhong Meili answered with a nod and moved in the direction of the gate. She would not have bothered if the person involved was from another country. However, as the person seemed to be from the Hua nation, she felt an obligation to assist her compatriot in a foreign land. To her, it was only natural to care for a compatriot like one's own family.

******

******

Many people had gathered at the school gate by the time they arrived. It was quite a sight to see such a large crowd, and most of the onlookers were taking pictures with their phones.

Lyon and his two bodyguards were lying on the ground, knocked out cold. The University's security guards had intervened and tried to detain Xiao Luo. However, even a dozen of them could not do a thing, as Xiao Luo defeated them in less than a minute.

"What a terrifying Hua national. What formidable Hua Kung fu!"

"It seems like only the police can stop him."

"Damn it, why aren't the police here yet? We cannot allow this arrogant Hua national to do as he pleases."

Most of the Mei nationals were hostile toward Xiao Luo. What he had done was equivalent to breaking into their homes and beating up their families in front of them. No one from the Mei nation could tolerate that. Although Lyon had been preying on young girls in their school for years and had drawn plenty of flak for it, most people still took his side after the brutal attack. They hoped that the police would arrive soon to arrest that criminal who had assaulted a man in public.