TELLING FANS💜⭐

IMPORTANT NOTE:- I didn't ship any idol in the pics that were used in this part or any of this book in any chapter... Please don't spread hate... Thank you❤❤❤❤

 Thank you❤❤❤❤

AN POV.

Next morning as decided everyone was sitting in the living room with their phone on their hands

In front of them their manager was sitting looking at them.. Where sejin was calm and nervous there sat sana controlling her anger dragging glare at lily making her more nervous...

Sana doesn't want them to make it publicly even she wants them to denied the rumors but lily doesn't agree with her which made her more furious.. And from that moment there was nothing like before in lily and sana's relationship..

Sejin looks at his watch and then looks at bts and lily.. He nodded his head telling them that it's time for them to post it.. After getting his signal they all press the post button and wait for their fans reactions..

They all were very nervous about their reaction but still put their faith in them and waited some times.. Soon the whole world got the news and broke into happiness...

Army and stars both were very happy that they finally found each other.. They were congratulating and celebrating this..

Fan 038 - aww... I'm so happy that they finally found each other... 😍🥰🥰

Fan 124 - congratulations bts and lily... 🥰🥰

Fan 69 - party party yeahhh~~~~ 🎉🥳🎈

Fan 467 - finally our moon 🌙 found her seven stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐..

Fan 765 - my crush lily 🤧🤧 but I'm happy for you...

Fan 905 - they all are looking so cute together.. ☺🥰

There were some hate comments also but Bts and lily doesn't care about it.. Because they knows that they are not there real fans..