Santa's Helper

Santa's Helper
"Baby...."
No.
Not yet.
"Babydoll wake up...."
Its too damn early.
"Fuck off...." Felecity grumbles, yanking the pillow over her head.
"I really think you'll want to be awake for this, sugar."
Felicity cracks open one eye, jolting awake when she sees Willa. Shes dressed in a pair of tight red pants, with white ruffles at the bottoms, a little Santa hat, black leather gloves, and no shirt, her nipple piercing a sprig of holly on a silver hoop. "Merry Christmas." Willa purrs. Fee is speachless. Dear sweet baby Jesus. "I-I, What-" Willa cuts her off with a sharp glare. "Did i say you could speak, Kitten?" Her voice is soft, and Fee's gaze drops to the bed. "No ma'am." She whispers. "Good. Now, i have a present for you babydoll." She holds out a shiny red gift bag, which Fee takes. "Go to the bathroom, and open it. Put on what you find inside." Without a sound, Felicity gets up, and slips into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She collapses against the wall, squeezing her eyes shut.
Fucking hell. Fee gently moves the green tissue paper out of the bag, and gasps as she pulls out the first item. Its a silky green dress, cut into triangles at the bottom, sleeveless, and a scoop out of the back. She slides off her pyjama shirt and slips into the dress. Moving onto the next item, she pulls it out and hold it up to the mirror. Its a pair of shimmery silver stockings, with little green bows along the top. The last two items are a pair of lacey white panties and a tiny green elf hat. She puts the rest of it on, glancing at herself in the mirror. She had to admit she looked stunning, her black hair and green eyes matching with the whole ensemble. She slipped back out the door, her eyes cast to her feet. "Jesus, Kitten...." Willa groans, and Fee shivers, feeling the noise resonate through her. "Now why dont you come and sit in Santa's lap babydoll?" Willa crooned, and i whimper, crawling onto the bed towards her, and then straddled her legs, biting my lip. "You look unbelievably sexy, my little elf." I smile, tucking a stand of hair behind my ear. "Now..." She whispered seductively, making me whine, "Why dont you tell Santa what you want?" Willa purrs, trailing a leather clad finger up my forearm, making me suck in a breath. She reaches behind her, pulling out a package. "Open your present babydoll." I peel back the paper, extracting a brown package. I then proceed to open it, biting my lip with a little moan when i see the contents. I pull the first item out. "Its....festive." Its a red and white striped vibrator, with remote attached with a red velvet bow. The next item is something i dont quite recognize. They look like anal beads shaped like holly berries, but Willa knows i dont do anal. I blush when i realize her intintion, setting them aside. Im slightly offended at the last item, seeing as i can spread my legs perfectly fine. I really dont need a spreader bar. But im certainly not going to protest. "So now that youve got what i wanted to give you, why dont you tell me what you want?" She whispered, readjusting my so i was lying on my stomach across her legs. "I dont know." I whispered softly, feeling her hands on my ass. "Why dont you tell your Mistress what you want, what you want me to do?" Willa crooned, tracing the edge of the panties with her fingers. "Me... I want you to do whatever you want to me, Mistress. Youve given me all these pretty presents, this is mine to you..." Willa moans. "Is that what you want?" She asks, her voice rough and dark. "Yes Mistress." Fee whispers. "Off.... Get off and kneel on the bed..." I obey instantly, scrambling off Willas lap. I could hear her shift on the bed, and i bite my lip and groan, keeping my gaze on the comforter.
Oh God.
"You little slut, dressed like that." She hisses. I moan at her words. "Such a dirty slut...Is that what you want to be, hmm? Santas slut?" I gasp, trembling. "Yes.... So badly." Fee moans. Willa pulls back and looks at her, gesturing to her pants. Fees hands tremble as she unzips them and pulls them off, chucking them into a corner. "What do you want me to do to you, naughty little elf?" She snarls, eyes dark with lust. "I- Anything my Mistress wants." I gasp. "On your knees, legs spread." She snaps. I comply, wincing slightly as she fastens the spreader bar. She feels Willa slide up behind her. "Youre not getting any prep, youve been such a bad, bad girl...." Fee whimpers at Willas tone. She gasps as she feels something round pressing against her entrance.
Oh fuck.
The beads.
She bites back a moan as she feels Willa start to slide them in. She clenches around them, panting heavily. Fee gasps as Willa flips her over, leisurely taking in the sight of her spread out on the bed. Fee feels herself clench around the beads again, clenching her fists into the sheets as they rub against all the right places. "P-please..." Fee groans. Willa raises an eyebrow, reaching down and toying with Fees clit. "Please what, sugar?" Fee whimpers. "Please, please, fuck me Mistress." She begs. "Mmm... Well, since you asked so prettily." Willa purrs sultrily. Fee groans as Willa pops the first bead out of her, her skin heating up until theyre all out, leaving her feeling slightly empty. Willa slams three of her fingers into her, moaning as Fee writhes under her. "How do you want me to fuck you, hmm, babydoll?" Fee gasps. "H-hard, a-and fast, please, oh god, please..." Her words are strained. As soon as Willa speeds up her fingers, Fees back arches, and she moans, not even trying to hide it. She hears Willa groan above her, and she tries to wrap her legs around her lovers waist, completely forgetting about the bar. But if Fees being honest, the imobilization just makes it hotter. Fee flat out screams as Willa hits that spot inside her. Willas thumb rubs at Fees clit, making her back arch. Fee is shaking and moaning nonstop now, and she feels herself spasm around Willas fingers. "I-im close." She gasps, and manages to gesture at her throat. Willa understands what she wants, and she has to stop for a second with a moan. As soon as Fee feels Willas fingers wrap around her throat, she shreiks, spots dancing in front of her eyes as she comes. Fee comes soon after with a little gasp.
Its only after theyve dozed off that they realize they completly forgot about the vibrator.