✨Chapter 2✨

Still Roy's POV:

I was in shock for a few seconds. I didn't know what to do. So without thinking I got up and tried to make a run for it. I didn't get to far till it grabbed me by my sweater and started running through the streets carrying me with it. I tried so hard to get free from it's grasp. I just gave up after a while exhausted from the fear and adrenaline. I looked around as the beast carried me through a familiar neighborhood. I was surprised to see that it stopped at a house scratching on the door as if it was telling someone to open it. I was so tired that I just blacked out after that.

Ross's POV:

I was in my room drawing and doodling small sketches like flowers and animals. I wish I could listen to music again but I'm not sure what will happen if I do. "Ross sweetie could you get the door chase is back." Said my mom June calling me from downstairs. I replied with a simple "ok" then made my way down and to the door. I opened the door to see my buddy Chase, he is a black panther, and another familiar face. "Roy!?" I yelled in surprise. "Chase what is Roy doing here!? What happened!? Did you kidnapped him!?!?" I said frantically. "You ok hone? I heard yelling." Mom said as she walked into the room. I move aside so she could see Roy. As I did she gasped at the sight of the fainted boy . "Chase.." she said calmly walking twords him. "show me what happened.." she puts her hand on Chase's head and as she did her eyes turned a glowing white. Literally a second later she took her hand off and her eyes went back to normal. She looked at Roy with a worried expression then said. "Leave him here, go get some extra clothes for him but this time stay hidden." Chase nodded and gently laid Roy on the couch then sprinted out the door and up the road. I just stood there worried and confused. June put a blanket on Roy then walked over to me. "He will be staying here for a couple of...days. possibly weeks..I can't really explain why but I'll tell you what I can ok?" She said with a look of worry. I nodded in response. "So..his parents are one a business trip and won't be back for..a while. So they left Roy with his uncle to watch him." I nodded a little showing I was listening. "Well..you see..his uncle.. isn't really the type of person..who should be around kids." I thought for a moment still a little confused then nodded my head to show I understand. I'm still confused though. I looked over at Roy the back to my mom. "So should we wake him up now or." I said looking at Roy once more. "Yeah, I think we should wake him up now so he doesn't freak out in the morning." She said.

Roy's POV:

My dream was weird. Well I guess it's not that weird. I'm just used to having nightmares every night I guess. This dream was definitely weirder then most though. It was as if I wasn't dreaming at all. It felt like I was awake in a different world. Like all my troubles just...disappeared. for once I finally felt at ease. Like I could rest without worrying about anything at all. That is untill I was awaken by a hand gently shaking my shoulder.

This is probably worse than the first chapter but It is a little longer sooo..I hope you enjoyed reading if not I'm sorry and I will try to do better on the next chapter.