Betrayal

Carlos’ POV

They lied.

“We’ll come back for you, C.”

They betrayed me.

“Ya, we could never leave our little pup behind.”

They never cared.

“Just wait for us.”

They left me behind, so I'll never trust them again.

“I can’t believe those little brats!” the Evil Queen yelled while throwing the popcorn. I couldn’t believe it either. The three that promised to come back for me joined the good side, and that means they’re not coming back for me. I felt my eyes start to water and tears started to fall. My mother noticed and pulled me into a hug and tried to comfort me.

“It’s going to be alright puppy. Mommy is here” she tried to comfort me. I put my head in the crook of her shoulder and sobbed. Jafar and the Evil Queen also came over to comfort me.

“How about you go lay down dear” mom suggested as she wiped my tears away. I nodded and went to my room and laid down. I sighed and decided to take a nap.

A few hours later, I awoke to the moon shining in through my window. I sat up and made up my mind to take a walk. I told mom and she said to be safe. I nodded and headed out. I must've not been paying attention, because when I looked up, I had ended up in front of “Ursula's Fish and Chips”. I sighed and just decided to walk in and hopefully get some food to eat. I sat at the bar and saw that the TV was all static. It was bothering me, so I did the thing that I always did. I got up and fixed it. By the time Uma, the daughter of Ursula, noticed and had Harry, son of Captain Hook, pull me away, the picture was way clearer and I could understand what was being said. Uma looked between me and the TV with a surprised look.

“Did you just fix that?” she asked, pointing to the TV. I nodded from where I was held in Harry’s arms. “But how?”

“I just know how to fix a lot of things,” I replied with a shy voice. She looked at me and smirked.

“Who are you?”

“Carlos de Vil, son of Cruella.”

“Harry, put him down,” she ordered. Harry put me down and backed up. “I’ve decided. You can come over whenever you want, but you have to fix whatever we ask you to fix. Understood?” I nodded my head and she smirked. “Then welcome to my crew.” I smiled at her. I was so happy that I could be useful to someone while also having someone keep me around, unlike them .

It’s been a few weeks since they joined the good side, and I became a part of Uma’s crew. As the weeks passed, me and Harry became... closer . Infact, last night, I had given my whole innocence to him.

I was currently sitting at the bar, drinking some water in “Ursula’s Fish and Chips” feeling really sick and tired. When Harry came up from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Hey, puppy. How did you like last night?” he asked while licking the shell of my ear while smirking.

I turned around while also smirking. I proceeded to wrap my arms around his neck. “I enjoyed it a whole lot. How about we do it another time soon?” He smirked while picking me up and sitting in the seat I was previously sitting on, while setting me on his lap. He then brought me into a french kiss while everyone in the restaurant whistled. We pulled away to breath and I laid my head on his shoulder, breathing heavily into his neck.

“Okay you love birds, I need the little puppy to go fix the stove. Gil somehow managed to break it again” Uma said, with an amused smirk. I climbed off the pirate’s lap and followed Uma into the kitchen. There, Gil was on the floor with the stove broken and smokin’. I sighed and walked over to fix the thing.

When I finished, I turned to the son of Gaston with a glare saying, “I better not come in here again because you broke the stove again, Gil. If I do, I’m going to have Harry gut you like a dead fish.” I then started feeling a little sick. I run to the trash puking my guts out.

"Carlos! Are you okay?" Ask Gil. I shook my head no. Then I passed out.

3rd person's POV

"Gil go take Carlos to Hell Hall so he can rest. I'll go tell Harry." Uma order. Gil nodded his head picking up and throwing him over his shoulders. And made his way to Hell Hall. Uma went back into the restaurant and told Harry, Carlos was sick and Gil was taking him home.

One day later

Carlos is finally woken up and takes in his surroundings when his mother comes in with something that looks like soup with moldy bread.

"Mother, what happened?" He asked.

"You've fainted but I felt your forehead. You don't have a fever but I brought you some soup just in case." Cruella explain "I think I know what's going on with you but you have to answer some questions for me to be sure. Can you do that?" She said, Carlos nodded and started to eat.

"When was the last time you had sex? And pee into this cup." She said,
"Umm I had sex a few days ago." Carlos said, embarrassed. Standing up he took the cup and went into the bathroom. If you can call it, there was only a sink and a bucket. Carlos pee in the cup and gave it to his mother who put a  2 sticks into it.

"Okay now we have to wait 5 minutes," she said, putting the cup on the counter.

5 minutes later

Cruella grab sticks with a thin cloth
She looks at the sticks then at Carlos and smiles and says.
"Congratulations my baby pup you're pregnant"

👁️👅👁️✨✨