Hate

Im too lazy today...I don't know if I will go to school,What if I meet them and we fight again. I don't want any more trouble. I'll just ignore them.....Hayssss fine I'll go.

7am

Sky prepared his bag and waited for the bus that would take him to the university where he was studying.When he was there, he got down nervously and walked.

When he was about to entere the classroom he was shocked.

Rain and phayu is waiting for him smirking.He tries to ignore them but rain was picking on him.

(rain)
Owww look the nerd is finally here,say hi to your friends,dont be such a jerk oww... I remember you don't have friends anymore,because you're selfish poor sloth.(Then laugh)

Sky tries to calm down and didn't listen to what rain says,instead he just go to his sit and review for the exam.

But rain still followed Sky to tease him.

(rain)
Look... the nerd is studying Again HAHAHAHA.You take too much care of your studies but look, you can't take care of yourself, did you take a shower? You stink. Then laugh gain

He ignored what Rain said and just take his headset.

But suddenly rain took Sky's book and stepped on it then returned to his seat while laughing.

He just took his book and wiped it, he didn't say anything to rain because he knew it would get worse if he say something. Rain gets angry easily Especially over simple things. So sky chose to remain silent because he knew it would be a big mess if he say something that rain wouldn't like.

(The bell ring) 12pm

Its lunch time the bell rings.Sky quickly put all his stuff in his bag and was about to get up, when rain approach him. He looked at rain emotionless but rain is smiling at him, sky just look at rain and wait for what rain would say but rain just left and say nothing,sky was confused and had a bad feeling that rain is planning something.

He get up and go to the cafeteria to buy his lunch. He buys milk,rice with chicken.

Sky find a sit to eat.

When he was about to eat rain and phayu approach him and tease him again.

(phayu)
How's the food lonely boy?

(rain)
Want me to make your food tastier?

Rain took sky's milk and poured it on his head.

Sky was shock by what rain did he didn't expect their fight this far. Rain crossed the line ,sky had enough he stood up and shouted.

(Sky)
What the hell rain are you gone mad?
Whats wrong with you!

(Rain)
Gosh sky relax its just a milk, just thanked me because of this you'll go and take a bath.Am i a good friend?

(Sky)
Im trying to ignore you but this.. this is too far.You waste my food and disrespect me, are you still dissapointed about the ranking? gosh rain its just a ranking, instead of annoying me why cant you just go somewhere else and read some books.

(Rain)
Its just a ranking??
How dare yo-

(Prapai)
I think that's enough rain.let sky eat. Go somewhere else, don't make trouble here, this is school know you limits,want me to report this to the principal?

(Rain)
Haah...Be thankful prapai came and save you because if he didn't you'll be dead right now. Lets go phayu.

(Prapai)
Im sorry for what rain di-

(Sky)
Why...

(Prapai)
Ahhh?? Pardon?

(Sky)
Why did you save me?..
You're one of them right?..i know you're mad at me too..

(Prapai)
I thought you're smart. Why should i be mad at you?

(Sky)
Because rain was-

(Prapai)
Shhh can i sit with you, im so hungry..

(Sky)
Uhh.. Sure (smiles)

- the end -
Spoiler:(prapai) i like you..