xi

An eerie chill ran through the town, like a veil trapping the six in a state of fear. They could sense something strange in the air, but shoved it down and labeled it as the nerves of going ghost hunting.

Soon enough their destination came into focus. It was an abandoned two story house, with dirt covered, light musky yellow walls, with a brown roof, half caving in. There was a slight creaking that could be heard at least half a mile away.

Louis was the first to break the silence, "Are you sure we want to do this?"

Lily had a wave of sadness roll over her, out if no where.

Suddenly a black silhouette sped past the door, almost  imperceptible. Louis slowly made his way to the door, wand at the ready.

"Lumos" the blond muttered, watching the room fill with light. Around 6 veil-like silhouettes roamed what seemed to be the kitchen, which was as dirty and broken as the outside. Dementors.

Lily, Macie and Hugo ran to the fading grass field, out of impulse. Lorcan however could not be seen fleeing with the four, no one had realised it, but he was missing for far longer.

Louis was in a trance of sorts. Mesmerized, by the waving of the dementors cloak, like ink in water. He was pulled back quickly, and a beautiful blue otter flew in front of his eyes, it drove the dementors out of sight, like a battle of blue and black ink.

What pulled him fully back to reality, was a deafening scream, that resembled Lily's name.

As the two boys approached, what they saw left a feeling of dread. Lily was lying on the grass, her face as white as paper. Her chest slowly moving up and down was the only sign of life.

------------

AlbiePotts: please don't leave, Lils

Comments
NikkiWeasl: WHAT HAPPENED
AlbiePotts: idk
AlbiePotts: Macie isn't here and Hugo totally shut down
NikkiWeasl: Ly and Lou?
AlbiePotts: app they didn't see
Vic_tori: wish you the best from me and Ted❤️❤️
SiriuslyJamie: she wont
N

otarose: hope she's ok
roxyrox: sending all my love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DailyProphetOfficial: Dementors have been spotted in an unnamed Muggle town! St. Mungo's records claim Lily Potter, youngest daughter to head auror, Harry Potter- was admitted just half an hour ago, after she was brought from said town. We currently know little about the situation. Out suggestion is to be on lookout, for who knows there are more. We will inform you when new information arises- Rebecca Creevey

Comments were disabled

What did you think of the written part?