~chapter one~

Third person's pov

Splash!

" This tea is disgusting!, Get make another one!," The cruel woman spat toxic to her young step-daughter.

The tea all over the girl's form. She bowed.

" Please forgive me," She apologized.

" Sister, stop bowing your head and make another one!," The little girl next to her mother yelled.

The young girl lift he head facing the her 'family'

" Yes Ma'am," Lily said. Not near to being heard.

Lily pick up the spilled cup. Putting it back on the tray.

" please excuse me," She said. Before closing the door.

" Goodness that daughter of yours is troublesome, just like her dead mother," The cruel step-mother said.

" Why bother me in it, my dear?," The father asked. Looking up from his papers.

" She is your daughter after all," She said.

" I told you it was a long ago, Just leave her," The father resume back to his papers.

Lily who was outside the room could hear everything. Her father praising her step-sister but neglects her.

She walk back to the kitchen and come back to the room to clean up the mess.

" Lily, are you sure you'll be alright, You could take a rest and we could handle the rest," One of the maids asked.

" No thank you, I'm alright," Lily said. Sweeping the dried leaves that was falling to the garden grass.

" I sometimes despise, Earl for this, How could he let his wife and second daughter abuse his first daughter?," The head maid mutter.

" But I have no status to state for such thing," She mutter.

" The position of head of the familt goes to," Her father paused for a second.

' I could never have that title, I could dream about it,'Lily thought.

" To Rose," The second daughter exclaimed in glee. While lily was drown in her sorrow.

" As for you Lily, You will serve the transylvania count," Her father said.

The mother and second daughter giggled evily.

" The count of Transylvania?, I heard he isn't as merciful as the others, I hope you'll serve your best there, sister," Rose giggled.

' There would no place where I would truly belong, that is I am useless,' Lily thought and nodded in agreement.

" Tomorrow morning, You will leave for your departure," He said. Ending the topic.

" Are you enough with your bringing?, Lily?," The head maid asked.

" Everything that belong to my mother was thrown or burn away by my step-mother," Lily said. Sadly looking at her belongings.

She wrapped her belongings with a blanket. Just enough for her belongings to be carried.

It was the next morning and Lily is prepared for her departure.

The head maid wished her good luck on her new journey.

On her way to transylvania was exhausting. She had to take different vehicles and had to walk the rest of it.