The rescue

Izaiah's POV:

We woke up the next morning getting ready to finish this mission, we packed up our tents and moved out. We where running towards the split up point.

Izaiah(mind): if we are going into combat I might as well upgrade one of my guns, I'll upgrade my Lugar p08.

Izaiah: vega I would like to upgrade my Lugar p08.

Vega: commencing upgrade now.

Minato: who are you talking to?

Izaiah: just my suits personal AI system who attends to my suits status and makes my ammo and upgrades.

Minato: did you tell him to upgrade one of your weapons?

Izaiah: yeah I did.

Vega: upgrade finished.

Izaiah: thanks vega.

I pulled out my newly upgraded pistol.

Izaiah: heh nice upgrade.

Minato: looks different than before

Izaiah: sometimes upgrades will change the appearance of something.

Minato: interesting.

Izaiah: my pistol needed an upgrade sense my last battle.

Minato: what happened in your last battle?

Izaiah: it got jammed while in the process of firing.

Minato: so that's why you decide to give it an upgrade.

Izaiah: yeah, it was also the battle that got me sent here.

Minato: does it have something to do with your equipment?

Izaiah: sensei, I'll explain how I ended up here after this mission.

Minato: if you say so.

We continued running until we got to the point where we would split up.

Minato: alright this is where you 3 are on your own. You 3 know what you have to do.

Kakashi: I will make sure to bring you two back alive.

Izaiah(mind): I'm quite literally immortal, but it's probably gonna end up me saving them.

We split up from Minato as we started to head towards the bridge we had to destroy. As we approached the bridge we got ambushed by mist ninja wearing masks.

Mist anbu 1: we have orders to take one of you hostage as a vessel for the 3 tails.

Izaiah(mind): the most dumbest this to do is to tell your enemy your plans.

Mist anbu 2: just hand the girl over and we let you g-

Everyone was shocked seeing a hole in the 2nd ones head as they all looked at me holding my gun up seeing smoke from the barrel.