3🥀

One week has passed, and Tae is restless for his husband. He wants younger boy back in his home, but Hobi's mother is still ill.

"No, baby, come back." Tae whined to his husband while sitting on the sofa on the balcony.

A place where he and Hobi cuddle at night to enjoy the twinkling stars and the fresh air of the surroundings.

"What about then, my mother?" Hobi asks with a giggle, and the older man feels his heart melt hearing the melodious laughter sound of his husband. He put his hand on his heart, which started beating faster just hearing the younger man laugh.

"Bring Eomma with you. We'll take care of her together." Tae says, and Hobi smiles hearing his husband.

"That's not possible, Hyung. Eomma has things to do here." Hobi says, and older male could hear someone calling Hobi's name before everything fell silent.

"Who's calling you, babe?" Tae asks, looking at the stars in the sky while his hot chocolate gets cold on the coffee table as he forgets about everything else in the presence of his husband.

"The doctor is here for eomma's regular checkup." Hobi says, and his husband nods his head even though younger boy can't see him.

"Babe, tomorrow I'll be busy; please don't try to reach for me." The younger said, and the older's heart tightened just hearing he needed to be away from his husband for a whole day.

"You know, I can't do that." Tae mumbled, and the younger one smiled at that.

"Then take it as a challenge, babe. You love challenges, don't you?" He asks, and the older man nods his head, but this challenge is difficult for him.

"Yeah bu..." His words were cut off by the voice of his husband.

"If you pass the challenge, then I promise, I'll be with you soon." Hobi says, and hearing that the male grinned and accepted the challenge without any hesitation. If anyone day ignorance challenge can makes his husband comeback to him soon then he's ready to that challenge.

"Okay baby." He says, smile to wide.

"I need to go, babe." Hobi says, and the male pouts his lips.

"Oh, I love you." Tae mumbled, making the younger one smile.

"Don't be sad baby, I'll be with you soon and I love you too very very much." Hobi says before hanging up the call, and the older man sighs before getting lost in the beautiful stars. The stars make him feel like he's closer to his husband.