Epilogue

~6 years later~

Dear blog,
My name is Sharlene Maxwell. I am married to Eli Maxwell. This year i am 32 years old. I've achieved everything I could've ever wanted in life. I own a fast food chain called Crazy cupcakes. I live in a mansion with my husband and 3 kids, Alec, Kayla and Blaze. Alec is 5 years old. Kayla is 4 and Blaze is 1. I got a husband as a birthday present and i was never alone again after marrying my best friend. My life was complete after Blaze was born. I've achieved a world wide chain of Crazy cupcakes on the day i found out i was pregnant with Blaze. Now i have a housemaid, a butler, a chauffeur and a nanny.

As for my best friend a.k.a my husband, he's a world famous choreographer. Can you believe it Eli dancing? Well it was always his passion. When he got married to me. He participated in America's Got Talent and won 1st. He headlined a show at Las Vegas 5 times now. He has choreographed dance routines for various celebrities which includes, Justin bieber, Chris brown, Ne-yo, etc.

He's now a judge on the dance show in America called So You Think You Can Dance?. I've never been more proud of him.

"Mommy!! Mommy! Come play!!" Blaze came to me while pulling my hand away from my laptop.

Eli and the kids were flying a kite. A kite that looked like the plane, Eli and i went on when we first went sky diving. I smiled at the thought.

I ran up behind Eli and jumped on his back. The kids were in hysterics. Eli pulled me from his back and carried me facing him. He looked me in the eyes adoringly and we make out in front of our kids.

"Eeeeeew mommy have the cooties!" Kayla shouted.

While alec and blaze just ran around screaming not wanting to catch the cooties. Eli and i burst out laughing so hard that we were rolling on the floor at our kids antics.

We started chasing after all of them and making kissing noises.

I love them so much.
•••

Check out my other book I'm currently writing on. It's called Sex academy. It's based on kayla. Eli and sharlene's daughter!