-31-

There are rumors Dumbledore is going to come back pretty soon. When? No one knows. Only thing to do is wait. In the meantime, the lessons are full on rolling. Anyone can sense how the students are getting more happy when they know Umbridge is going to have less authority regarding the school when Dumbledore is back. In the times like these, that's pretty awesome thing to hear. Minerva and I are once again walking after the lunch, heading back to the classrooms. "...that sounds actually nice!" Minerva smiles. "Right?!" I laugh. Then we both see how the Potions Master appears around the corner, clearly heading to the Great Hall. My heart skips a beat and light blush comes up. Yesterday's events floods right back to me. It has been so hard not to think about how we were about to kiss.

Snape isn't wearing the long cape, which makes me and Minerva take a glance of each other. That's odd. Usually he takes it off end of the day, never in middle of it. Both of us can see he is really upset, more than usual. "Is everything alright, Severus?" Minerva asks. Snape walks pass by us, then stops and turn to us:"Have you seen Potter or any of his friends?". We shook our heads. "No... No we haven't." Minerva is as confused as I am. "What's wrong?" I ask. "That insolent little... Thing, has stolen my cape." he hisses thru his teeth. "How do you know it was him?" I ask. "Who else?" he frowns. Minerva waved her hand:"Ouh, I'm sure not. Perhaps, you have just lost it somewhere.". The comment makes him more angry, but since we are in public place and Minerva is his 'mother figure' of somekind, he holds back:"I don't... Loose the things I own.". "Says the man who's looking for his cape." I just fake cough the words out.

Before Potions Master continued his way, we promised him we will look for the cape. And if we ever happen run into Harry or any of his friends, we will ask about it. You would think he has multiple capes just hanging around his wardrobe. The thought of the color scheme of his closet makes me smile. Minerva sees the smile on my face and smirks:"Aren't we all bright and happy...". "Hm?" turn to look at her with questioning face. "Is there something I should know about?" she keeps smirking. Shooking my head and try to push down the smile:"No. Nothing at all.". She would love to start blasting me with questions, but holds it all in. So she just exhales thru her nose:"Very well... Perhaps another time then.". We then soon continue our separate ways. Bet Severus wouldn't appreciate if I'd be going telling all around about yesterday.

Just when I turn around a corner, I flinch as about to run into three students. "Woah! Shi..-" quickly stopping myself from cursing in front of them. It's Harry and his two best friends. Miss Hermione Granger and Mister Ronald Weasley. "My apologies, Professor. We couldn't hear you coming." Harry says. "That's alright. I should have been more careful." I reassure with a smile. "I placed my assignment on your desk, Professor (Y/L)." Hermione informs. "Oh, thank you, dear. I shall have a look of it as soon as I can." I nod. Ron's face falls a bit:"Assignment? Did we have an assignment to do?". Hermione's head snaps right towards him:"For Thursday, which is tomorrow. Don't tell me you forgot all about it?!". "...No?" the red haired boy tries to lie. She rolls her eyes:"Of course you did.". When the trio is about to continue their way, I remember:"Oh, wait!". They all turn around, ready to listen what I have to say. "Professor Snape was looking for you, Harry. Regarding his cape." I inform them. They all look hella confused. Thought they got nothing to do with it.

Confused, they promised to go to see him, so they can explain the false accusations - or at least try to. Funny how Severus seems to always assume Harry Potter is behind everything. Might have to do something with him being the Choisen One. After that, I come to the Greenhouse's entry and happen to run into Potions Master himself. Surprised to see him here. Didn't he just..? Wasn't he in..? He turns around:"Professor (Y/L).". Slightly hesitant, I approach him with an awkward smile:"Hey, you found your cape!". "Yes... Indeed I did." he answers his usual monotonic tone. "Told you it wasn't Potter or any of his friends." I chuckle. No answer. We stare each other in silence for a moment. "Is-is everything alright?" I finally ask. "Yes. Why wouldn't they be?" he answer.