All Hail Emperor Bridger

Dark Ezra Pov.
I've Just Finished Talking To Sabine Through Our Minds When Ahsoka Spoke. My Lord We Have Reach Coruscant. She Said As She Came Out Of Hyperspace. There She Was. Coruscant The Imperial Homeworld. Ruled By Emperor Palpatine. But Not For Much Longer. His Time Is Over And Mine Has Come.

My Lord Lots Of Star Destroyers Are Blocking The Planet. Seventh Sister Said As I Saw Them. Just As We Expected. Palpatine Is Trying To Make Sure That We Don't Reach The Palace Alive. But Don't Know The Powers I Carry Deep Inside Me. Stop The Ship. It's Time To Show The Rest Of Empire Who Their New Master Is. I Said. Yes Master. Ahsoka Said And Stop The Ship Miles From The Blockade.

I Walk Down Below The Ships Cargo Hold And Open The Door. I Flew Out And Started Heading Towards The Blockade. Thanks To My Body And Powers. Especially My Helmet. I Can Withstand The Conditions Of Outer Space. I Stop In Front The Blockade And Noticed Their Gun Locking On Me And I Grin At The Sight. These Fools Really Think Their Pathetic Weapons Is Going To Damage Me.

I Started Charging Up My Body As Green Lightning Started Froming Around Me.

I Form All That Lightning Into My Right Hand And It Because A Powerful Energy Greem Ball

Now To Show The Emperor Who He's Dealing With

Now To Show The Emperor Who He's Dealing With. I Through My Energy Blast At The Blockade And It Hit The First Star Destroyer. The Star Destroyer Blew Up In A Green Explosion Which Cause A Chain Reaction And Started Destroying The Rest Of The Star Destroyers. Excellent My Lord. Now It's Time End This. The Sith Holocron Said.

Yes Back To The Ship. I Flew Back To The Ship And Got On Board. Ahsoka Take Us Down To The Surface. I Said. Yes My Lord. Ahsoka Said And Started Flying The Ship Towards The Planet.

3 Minutes Later.
The Ship Flew Through The City And Saw The Imperial Palace. Ahsoka Brought The Ship Down And Landed On The Landing Pad.