Part Four

It's a sunday morning and the weather is just great. It's sunny but not the kind of sunny that burns your skin and the easy breeze touches our skin. It's the perfect day. So that's why Nunew decided to go the Spectrum Resort's Beach Clubhouse to have a me-time and just chill under the sunny sun.

Nunew just arrived at the Clubhouse, all of the staff greets him of course because his entire family has an Elite member of this clubhouse and of course he have it too. Nunew walks straight to the outdoor pool, he scans the area to find the perfect spot to relax and he found it — a long chair with shady tree behind it located just in front of the pool, Nunew take his step to that desired place.

Nunew puts down his bag and sits his butt on the long chair. Nunew rest his back on the chair and he puts his feet up on the chair, he puts his glasses on and he closes his eyes — trying to be relax as much as he could. Nunew opens his eyes after few minutes relaxing. He stretches his muscles and takes a breath of fresh air.

Then his eyes see a muscular back from this man who stand not so far from him, he wears towel hanging on his waist. He couldn't see his face because he was standing with his back facing Nunew. Nunew pulls his glasses down to tip of his nose, to enjoy the view front of him — there's a delicious meal in front of him, of course he should be enjoying it. When that man finally turns his body, Nunew can't wait to see who the perfect looking body belongs to but . . . . . It's a disaster . . . .

After Nunew saw that man face, Nunew's eyes widened as he scanned the man's face — Hope that the man is not him. But it's indeed him ........... Zee Willhelm Axelsson.

"W-what... What are you doing here??!!!" Nunew screams at Zee who's unexpectedly is there, in front of Nunew.

"What's with your question huh?" Zee confused as he continues to stretch.

"I said what are you doing here Axelsson??!!!" Nunew freaked out, obviously. He is here to relax and to forget the embarrassing moment yesterday. Nunew doesn't want to see Zee's face at least for today.

"I'm an Elite member of this clubhouse so i have right to come here anytime i want" Nunew can't believe this happened to him, why his rival is always close to him, he's already had enough of Zee at school, and obviously Nunew still embarrassed for what happened yesterday. Is this a sign from the universe for them to end their rivalry ?

Nunew's eyes is not focused, as a sign of nervous. Then his eyes subconsciously locked at Zee's fit body, he doesn't realize that his eyes is literally scanning Zee from head to toe.

 Then his eyes subconsciously locked at Zee's fit body, he doesn't realize that his eyes is literally scanning Zee from head to toe

'Oh my.... WAIT SHIT SHIT SHIT GET YOURSELF TOGETHER NUELLE' Nunew shakes his head, almost thirsting of that body.

But Zee already noticed Nunew's eyes staring at his body, he smirks "Were you just checking out my body?"  Nunew's eyes widened as he got caught not-checking-out Zee's body.

"A-are y-you insane!!??" Nunew stuttered as he tried to calm down himself

"Don't act like that, i clearly saw you" Zee smirks and crosses his arms over his chest "So you do like me" Zee tilted his head little and looked at Nunew with handsome smile

"NO!!!" Nunew immediately stands up and walks towards Zee and look at him in the eyes "What the hell are you thinking ??!! You think i like you huh??!! Are you that desperate?"

"Well, you liked my picture yesterday and now you drools over me" Nunew shocked the he wipes his mouth but he got tricked by Zee

"Gotcha"

"I hate youuuuu!!!!" Nunew's face already red like a boiled crab — he's so mad, and embarrassed too.

"Just tell me that you like me, sweetheart" Zee said it with just 5 cm away from Nunew's face. Nunew's nostril flares as he stares at Zee, he can't take it anymore. With sudden urge and bravery, Nunew pushes Zee to the pool that make a huge splash around.

Nunew takes his belongings and take his leave. Zee who just got the surprise floats  on the pool, luckily the water level isn't that deep, it's only on his chest. Zee swims to the pool's side, he slids his hair back that covered his face, Zee just chuckles as he sees Nunew already scooted from his spot.

"So this is how you want to play? Okay, I'll take it"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued